• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes if anyone orders a mil/mil 3200 from midway

AXEMAN

General Nuisance
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2009
kansas, topeka
let me know how you like it. it doesnt come with a sunshade which i found odd, but it looks like a nice mil/mil for my 10/22. i dont know if there is another mil/mil alternative in that price range. back ordered til 06/11

Re: if anyone orders a mil/mil 3200 from midway

the only other new 3200 with target knobs ive seen had a sunshade in the box with the scope. it was listed at $219 new on a few sites when i looked for a price comparison. i havent seen an option to add a sunshade so it looked like a standard package, scope & shade. but this one is a midway exclusive and on special for $200, down from $250. prices are comparable so i find it odd that this one has no sunshade when the other one did

Thats why it is $19 cheeper at Midway i bet they ordered them without the shade to cut the price and look cheeper it would make sense that is how they did it. Call and ask Midway if it is supposed to have the shade aswell?

well i called midway, they said it didnt have a shade. but none of the ones listed on other sites list a shade either. but there is one for sale here thats got one in the box. i dont doubt that they bare bones-ed it, but regular price is $250, thats not too far off of any of the prices i have seen so far. like i said i dont see an option to add a shade on any of the other sites, or see it listed as coming with one. odd, like i said. to me at least

my bad. the scope i saw is a 3200, but its a 5-15x so thats the difference in these two models, but even the 5-15x doesnt list a sunshade as an option. but the one thats listed here has a shade. its the mil/mil i like. it will match the scope on my savage in that respect

Has anyone actually purchased one that can confirm there is a Mil/Mil model?
The one I see listed has MOA turrets in 1/4MOA divisions. Can anyone point me to a Mil/Mil version?

There is a mil/mil version. I'm considering getting it too...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone actually purchased one that can confirm there is a Mil/Mil model?
The one I see listed has MOA turrets in 1/4MOA divisions. Can anyone point me to a Mil/Mil version?
</div></div>

They have the new image up of the Mil/Mil model.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=950843

The old model with 1/4 MOA turrets does not come with a sunshade, so I don't think it's odd that the mil/mil version doesn't have one either.

Order one.
I can tell you that if it does not arrive as expected, Midway will let you return it.

They are not always the cheapest....sometimes far from it.
They have always guaranteed my satisfaction, without fail.

As to the sunshade.....the objective is not threaded for accessories. Look elsewhere if that is a requirement.