• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If I shoot BIGFOOT................................

Grand

Chief - Slappahoe Tribe
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2005
Kern County, CA
Just got into a debate with my GF after watching one of those Jerky commercials. If I'm out hunting in JasonK's neck of the woods and shoot Bigfoot - am I guilty of Murder or perhaps a fish and game violation?

Re: If I shoot BIGFOOT................................

To quote South Park:

"It's comin' right for us!!!! *BLAM!*"

Squatch cant testify against you if it was self defense or not when you're in court, and on the cover of National Geographic and fucking Penthouse magazine for that matter
wink.gif

If I see bigfoot he is getting shot plain and simple.
The only problem is the guy in the monkey suit will be hating life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a-hull</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only problem is the guy in the monkey suit will be hating life. </div></div>

Shankster:

Bear%20fucker.gif

Grand ya turd you outta know the answer to that better than the rest of us!
smile.gif
Also I would surely stay out of jasonk's area, hell that would just be asking for trouble without any 'squatch' sitings. You bust a cap in his ass who is gonna water jasonk's USFS based "medicinal garden"? Besides I have heard from very credible sources that you are more inclined to find Columbian Horticulturist, conjoined midget monks from Tibet and some of the best groomed and adorned imported Austrailian ewe's living in very close proximity to jasonk! I just couldn't bring myself to ask more followup questions concerning that mentioned above!
smile.gif

PS- If all you and your GF have to discuss is the legalities of whether or not shooting a squatch is legal than.....well......the honeymoon is on its way out
wink.gif

Besides I have heard skinning out their feet is a real PIA!

Since the animal doesn't "officially exist" it wont be a violation of any Game laws to take one.....

If you do happen to shoot Bigfoot just make sure you do it while riding a unicorn and welcome to becoming a millionaire.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ronin1973</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you do happen to shoot Bigfoot just make sure you do it while riding a unicorn and welcome to becoming a millionaire. </div></div>

From the open door of a ufo of course

Watch out; next thing, some state official will issue a feelgood executive order designating 'Squatchers as an Endangered Species citing your postings above as supporting evidence.

Unless it's already happened...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ronin1973</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you do happen to shoot Bigfoot just make sure you do it while riding a unicorn and welcome to becoming a <span style="text-decoration: line-through">millionaire</span> <span style="color: #CC0000">billionaire</span>. </div></div>

There, fixed it for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grand</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Bigfoot - am I guilty of Murder or perhaps a fish and game violation? </div></div>

You can't kill what doesn't exist. So shoot the bastard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grand</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Bigfoot - am I guilty of Murder or perhaps a fish and game violation? </div></div>

You can't kill what doesn't exist. So shoot the bastard. </div></div>

Funny you say that. For the longest time the ODWC denied there were mountain lions in OK. They routinely and publicly dismissed sightings as rumors. But it was always illegal to kill one until just recently.

Pfft... Bigfoot is bulletproof, everyone knows that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watch out; next thing, some state official will issue a feelgood executive order designating 'Squatchers as an Endangered Species citing your postings above as supporting evidence.

Unless it's already happened... </div></div>

I was watching Mystery Quest, yesterday, and some NY town has done such a thing. I can't remember the details but some fella lobbied the town council until they did it.

Let me know when you're on the way up, we'll make it a party.

I think the simple answer is.... YOU'RE RICH!!

Shoot him. First of all there's no rules against it, even if there is I'm sure you'd lose the rifle, truck and maybe 3-6 months tops in jail. Small price to pay for the book rights, photo rights, interviews and tons of money that would roll in.

Just remember, take lots of pics and video before dragging him to the authorities, then hide all these pics and video so the guys at Area 51 don't burn them when you come dragging Bigfoot to them. You can release them after you get out of the reeducation camp where they explain through little electric shocks that what you saw was simply a dream.

http://www.unmuseum.org/bigfoot.htm

Some local authorities have moved to protect Bigfoot. In Skamania County, Washington, it is illegal to kill a Bigfoot under penalty of $1,000 fine and five years in jail. The Sioux Indians, who called Bigfoot "Taku he", have forbidden hunting of him on their ground.

I also agree with SD.....the honey moon is over.

I'm with Jason on this one. Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

SD: You raise an interesting point. Do I mount the head, the feet, or the whole thing? Or like Shankster, do I just mount it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ufgators68</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watch out; next thing, some state official will issue a feelgood executive order designating 'Squatchers as an Endangered Species citing your postings above as supporting evidence.

Unless it's already happened... </div></div>

I was watching Mystery Quest, yesterday, and some NY town has done such a thing. I can't remember the details but some fella lobbied the town council until they did it. </div></div>
Already happened. Skamania Co. here in Wa. has an ordinance against killing bigfoot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm with Jason on this one. Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

SD: You raise an interesting point. Do I mount the head, the feet, or the whole thing? <span style="font-weight: bold"> Or like Shankster, do I just mount it! </span> </div></div>

Now that was good.
shocked.gif
Ya, Shankster would mount, screw, hump and shag that poor bastard every which way from Sunday, smoke a joint and when he then seen it was a male do it all over again. Then come here swelled up with pride like a full tick and brag about how he made 'the squatch' scream like a 14yr old virgin!
smile.gif

Bigfoot is the offspring of Chuck Norris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bigwheels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Already happened. Skamania Co. here in Wa. has an ordinance against killing bigfoot.</div></div>

I'm dragging him back to Clark County.

If bigfoot were real, someone would've stepped in bigfoot shit by now!

In these parts, Fish and Game would take possession of the carcass. You may be out a truck, rifle, freedom, and the royalties. I'd take my chances though.

I might have to look it up, but I believe Bigfoot is actually under the protected animals species list, and is punishable for shootin one. That may be in WA state only, but I do believe it is indeed a crime to shoot a bigfoot.

Big foot doesn't exist, if he did Chuck Norris would have already killed one.

You know, some of the biologists say that Bigfoot can't exist because they've never found any bones. I grew up in some of the best deerhunting country in the southeast and in my ENTIRE LIFE, I've found only 1 deer dropped antler. Now keeping in mind that the bucks shed each year, I could have made the hypothesis that the white tailed deer doesn't exist because I'd never found a shed antler.

The cause and effect just doesn't work for me.

Hypothetically, lets say you happen on "bigfoot" and shoot...

He turns out to be some wierdo ghillied up in the middle of no mans land.

What do you do?

Positive Target ID reigns supreme.

Not trying to play the devils advocate, just saying. There are several people shot in Wisconsin every year because hunters mistake them for deer... then again its still legal to drink and hunt in wisconsin which is also stupid.

I wouldnt worry about a fish and game ticket. Hatecrime

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: litotes15</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Hatecrime </div></div>

Now that is a good one. ACLU will be on your ass like stinky long fur and ugly feet on a sas......uh, like a really hairy minority thingamajig!!!! LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: litotes15</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Hatecrime </div></div>

Now that is a good one. ACLU will be on your ass like stinky long fur and ugly feet on a sas......uh, like a really hairy minority thingamajig!!!! LOL </div></div>

LOl, probably have that ACORN group on your ass as well for interfering with the election.

If you shoot Bigfoot...wrap him in several layers of aluminum foil and cook him for a couple of days at 250 degrees...invite friends over to eat the evidence....tell everyone to bring beer...

IF I happened upon a Bigfoot in the woods, I honestly don't think I would shoot him. Now if he was harming someone or I actually felt threatened, I would.