• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s If you are 30 or older..... lol

Re: If you are 30 or older..... lol

Used to carry our BB's & pellets in your mouth for those qwick follow up shots .....lead poisoning my ass...

One of the most "Dangerous " things we used to do was get out our Bows and Arrows ( single curves with the wooden metal point arrows ) & lay down on our backs in the hay field across from the CC Tx Cabniss Airfield and try and hit the trainers as they flew over .....
besides not getting hit by the arrows coming back down we did get a severe ass whuppin from grandpa if he saw us ..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I go back a little further when there were <span style="font-weight: bold">8 Track Tapes</span> and actual records. The records that always got scratched on the one song that you bought the album for. </div></div>

Hell yeah. Styx playin, then it starts to fade out, CLICK-CLICK, song fades back in. Awesome!

Coleco that was it!!<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ATARI'...I wish I had an ATARI

All I ever got was a little Calico Football game....Yes' the players where little red squares (Both Sides!!!)

Theaters had double features,
One Dollar allowance was freakin Awsome!!!
(Made in Japan) was not a good thing!!!,
(In GOD we trust)was not a bad thing either,
& we all sang the national anthem before class!!!,
O' & Teachers where allowed to kick your ASSS!!!</div></div>

"Back in my day we didn't wear flame retardant sleepwear!!!In my day if you went to bed smokin', you woke up in flames saying, "Oh no, maybe I shouldn't have smoked in bed...but it was TOO LATE!!!...you were dead and you loved it!!!"<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny. Anyone remember the 'angry old man' skits played by Dana Carvey on old SNL?

"And that's the way it was and we liked it!" </div></div>