• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you could just have 5 guns?

If we are talking about a legitimate SHTF situation.....

AI AX (.308 Win.)
Glock 19 (obviously 9mm)
An accurate, high quality 16” to 18” AR-15 in 5.56
Benelli M4 (12 ga)
Vudoo V-22 (22 LR)

And plenty of magazines and suppressors for each (except the 12 ga)

Reactions: Snipe260
Mk13 mod5
P226
Scar 17
Mp5
Beneli m4

1. Utilitarian AR
- 13.7-16” 56 BCM Upper, Geissele SD-3G trigger, ACOG with RMR or a LPVO

2. 9mm double stack handgun
- CZ Shadow 2/CZ P0-9/CZ P-10/G34/G17

3. .30 caliber bolt rifle
- .308/30-06

4. 20” SPR
- .223 Wylde, Rainier/WOA Ultramatch 1-7”, rifle-length, SWFA 3-9/Bushnell LHRS 3-12

5. .22 bolt rifle
- CZ/Tikka/Voodoo 16-20”

1- 10/22 SBR with can
2- AR15 SBR with two uppers 5.56 and 300 Blk with can
3- AR10 sub MOA with can and good scope
4-1911 .45
5- Barrett 107A1 with can and good scope

1. AR-15 with a 3-9x40
2. AR with red dot
3. Glock 21
4. Remington 700 .308
5. This thing (12 gauge) with a drum of course
1576508561002.png

I’ll takeView attachment 7202748 this and 8 of my closest friends

Want to know how I know that you've never actually flown in one of those before?

That marvel of engineering, where there is so much smoke when it first starts up that you think its on fucking fire, and the frame heaves, creakes and moves while flying because its 'a feature' also has the most technologically advanced seats in the rear; a scrap piece of metal, welded to the wall/frame, with 2 metal poles welded to the bottom of it and the floor. And they aren't even uniform among two seats lol

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Want to know how I know that you've never actually flown in one of those before?

That marvel of engineering, where there is so much smoke when it first starts up that you think its on fucking fire, and the frame heaves, creakes and moves while flying because its 'a feature' also has the most technologically advanced seats in the rear; a scrap piece of metal, welded to the wall/frame, with 2 metal poles welded to the bottom of it and the floor. And they aren't even uniform among two seats lol
You’re correct. I didn’t fly in it. Just watched it fly in and fly out. Little place called Chapman Airfield some 16 years ago while I was staying there for a vacation. Guess the fine print under the thread title says “that you own or have flown in”. I’ll do better at reading next time.

You’re correct. I didn’t fly in it. Just watched it fly in and fly out. Little place called Chapman Airfield some 16 years ago while I was staying there for a vacation. Guess the fine print under the thread title says “that you own or have flown in”. I’ll do better at reading next time.

lol you'll be ok :D

You def missed out on nothing outside of a constant near death experience.

lol you'll be ok :D

You def missed out on nothing outside of a constant near death experience.
So pretty much like any C23 Sherpa flying today? Especially when things start falling apart inside when they lower the ramp for jumpers.

With no prior knowledge of a specific situation, I gotta fall back on the principle that one needs a defensive pistol, a centerfire rifle, a scattergun, and a rimfire. That covers defensive and hunting needs fairly well. Here's my selection:

1) Glock 17 or 19
2) Benelli M2 with slug and smoothbore barrels
3) 5.56 AR from Tier 1 manufacturer (KAC, LMT, etc.). I might take myself into a 7.62 variant in this slot, and then I'd regret it once I have to feed it.
4) Rimfire rifle of some sort. I'm torn between a 10/22 (easy to find parts; easy to service with hand tools; might be a tactical reason to spray 25 rounds of .22LR), and a V22 (but with a custom chamber that can digest plebian ammo).
5) AI AXMC with a handful of barrels/bolts/mags

If given additional slots, I'd like to add a .22LR pistol, a Benelli M4, a single-shot takedown pistol chambered in a serious cartridge, maybe that aforementioned large-frame AR.

Or maybe I'm applying too much logic, and approach the problem something like this:

1) Stupidly expensive custom 1911. I've never owned a Nighthawk, so let's start there. Maybe an H&K Mk 23?
2) Purdey side-by-side, or something similar in that six-figure range.
3) Kinda stuck on the centerfire hunting rifle. Do I go with an iconic but kinda useless (at least in MI) piece like an H&H? The more I think about it, there more I'd be inclined to commission a custom bolt gun of some sort.
4) Placeholder for a SA or DA revolver from a custom 'smith. Haven't thought much about this type of sidearm in the past five years, so I feel unqualified to narrow it down any further at this time.
5) Class III object of desire.

22 LR
9mm Glock
5.56 AR
12 Gauge 870
30-06 bolt

Stay with the classics and buy more ammo

Marlin Model 60 22. Tube mag shoots any 22 (short, Long, LR)
Ruger MkII or variant
Glock 19
Any decent 556

5 is tough if that covers pistols and rifles combined

1. 22LR Rifle (either a nice CZ bolt or a custom Ruger 10/22)
2. AR 15 shooting .223/5.56 (looking for a more accurate flavor 1 MOA with 18" barrel)
3. Bolt action 308 or 6.5CM (looking for 1/2 MOA 22-24 inch barrel)
4. 9mm pistol (either a glock 17 or a full size S&W M&P 2.0)
5. 12 gauge shotgun (I am thinking basic pump, but maybe a semi auto AR 12 style)

but that leaves me wanting more, I am missing an AR10 that I think would be useful, and also a 22LR pistol like a Ruger

Man, nobody has mentioned a Mosin? It's perfect... it can be a crutch, a ladder, a canoe paddle, part of a flop winch, half of a stretcher, a tent pole, and with the standard bayonet it would make a great spare fence post. Saw where somebody mentioned that some of them shoot bullets too.

How are you guys planning on toting around your M107s, Radio Flyer? Barbie Jeep?

.22lr Crickett
9mm Highpoint Pistol
9mm Highpoint Carbine
.270 Remchester with a Tasco 3 - 9
12 guage coach gun

Man, nobody has mentioned a Mosin? It's perfect... it can be a crutch, a ladder, a canoe paddle, part of a flop winch, half of a stretcher, a tent pole, and with the standard bayonet it would make a great spare fence post. Saw where somebody mentioned that some of them shoot bullets too.

How are you guys planning on toting around your M107s, Radio Flyer? Barbie Jeep?
I figured I'd haul it in the same semi I carry my balls in .?????

• Haha