• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns If you could only have one...

Re: If you could only have one...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HOGTOOTH5R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW! 1911s, Sigs, S&Ws, Glocks, but No SF XD/XDms with 19+1 9mm!?!? It's like having a MP5 as a Sidearm! </div></div>

Or Glock 19 with Glock 18 33rd mags.

Glock 23. Id prefer a Gen 4 but would probably go with a Gen 3 for parts and mag compatibility.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Liam longrifle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My 1911.. </div></div>

Ahh, but which one? Definitely a 1911, though.

1911fan

I currently only have 1 with me and it's a Les Baer Thunder Ranch in .45cal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: warpig602</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gun for a do it all, what would it be? Pics are always welcome!

I'll start, pretty sure I would go with my 229, best balance between concealment and firepower while still be a capable offensive tool if need be.</div></div>

I would go with my P-228. Almost a spitting image of your 229. Or the Sig 234 or 250 in .40 S&W.

I hate to say it but if I had to choose for overall performance and function... I would have to go with a Glock 22 in .40 s&w. I really love my baby eagle in 45acp but the glock will win hands down being so reliable. I also had a steyer m11 < not sure if the model is correct> and really loved that gn as well. the triangular sights were different at first but easy to adjust to.

One gun - 12 gauge pump with slug barrel and bird barrel
One rifle - AR 15
One pistol - Springfield Armory XD9 service

My X5 tactical.

DSC_0007.jpg

I agree. One single gun? 12 gauge pump
one pistol, S&W 686 or 629. six inch.
Rob
I do like my Sigs, but the wheelgun gets the nod in a one gun question.