• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you had $500 gift card

Mudburner

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2019
At Kalashni-Con a few weeks ago I won a $500 gift card donated by Palmetto State Armory. Looking for ideas how to spend it.

Its good at PSA only, so hookers & blow are out. Any ideas, amigos?

should be able to pick up a box or two of 9mm ball ammo for that much.

Laughing...
I asked, didnt I... Gotta.roll.with it. Five hunnert bucks is five hunnert bucks! Other than wondering what to do with $500, my life is perfect. What possible PSA stuff could I ever get.

Tannerite, eh? Hmmm. Possibilities. I have both legs, but I dont have a lawnmower.

Reactions: camocorvette
Laughing...
I asked, didnt I... Gotta.roll.with it. Five hunnert bucks is five hunnert bucks! Other than wondering what to do with $500, my life is perfect. What possible PSA stuff could I ever get.

Tannerite, eh? Hmmm. Possibilities. I have both legs, but I dont have a lawnmower.

That + a few hundred and get yourself an AK.

They also run deals on triggers and other things.

I dont even know (anymore) where to find hookers, without going to Bangkok, or Seoul, or Mannheim, or Dubai, or ... Never did coke/heroin/speed/acid, etc.

Ok, thread closed.
Someone on AKForum suggested donating to a veteran or animal help organization. I decided.that was the best idea.
Veteran or animal help... I hope that is a no brainer.
Those two shouldn’t even be mentioned together, in my opinion.

Straight up , what's your poisin ? ARs , Bolt Guns or Pistols . Have you been curious about one of the Black Aces Shotgun offerins ? My thoughts . Buy a higher end AR rifle kit . Mid lenght gassed etc . Change out the bolt and Buffer Spring . My finger will over run a stock Palmetto set up . If your finger does not , get the CMMG 22 conversion and git yer trigger Ninja on . Reset and trigger discipline drills . You should be able to emulate a binary trigger with proper reaet and trigger discipline drills .
22 conversion allows for training with your trigger and your platform .
Channeling some Mike Castleton " Get Some " . Hooo Yahhhh .