• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

if you have beat up rifle mags i have a solution

black_ump

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2007
erie,pa 16334
IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

what ya think ?

Re: if you have beat up rifle mags i have a solution

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
what ya think ?</div></div>

You frequently have ingrown toenails?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You frequently have ingrown toenails? </div></div>

any chance you can take care of that for me ?

nope.... kg gun coat some of the mags have the bake on and some have the air cure

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You frequently have ingrown toenails? </div></div>

any chance you can take care of that for me ?</div></div>

LOL not a chance....

well you got my hopes up that you might clip my toe nails and maybe i could like idk play with your ass and now iam all let down and shit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> well you got my hopes up that you might clip my toe nails and maybe i could like idk play with your ass and now iam all let down and shit </div></div>

sick.gif
to much info

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
sick.gif
to much info </div></div>

kinda what I was thinking

hahaha back on subject..... i do mingle with duracoat but i find the cost of kg to be better and they work just about the same

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> well you got my hopes up that you might clip my toe nails and maybe i could like idk play with your ass and now iam all let down and shit </div></div>

sick.gif
to much info </div></div>

Wow...seriously...TMI.

Perhaps that's something you two could work out with PMs...

but the mags look good!

Re: if you have beat up rifle mags i have a soluti

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> well you got my hopes up that you might clip my toe nails and maybe i could like idk play with your ass and now iam all let down and shit </div></div>

ummmm maybe you all can go on a date and discuss this.

Way to much info.

how does the bake compare to the air dry?

that is what we are going to figure out, how ever i dont have a rifle that takes any of the mags i did, they are all for a local gun shop... their are some 91 mags their but i dont think iam allowed to mess with them in my riflelol but as far as scratching them with my nails they both seem vary vary awsome, my brother painted 2 of his rifles in the air cure and it seems as tough as nails

if you want this doen to any of your mags lmk i will do this for hide members

I just used krylon camo paint on my AR mags. I did about 4 real light coats and just let them dry. I did about nine of them and none of them have scratched yet. It was a real cheap way of doing t and if one of them scratches its real cheap and quick to cover up. But i am afan of kg. Mags look good btw