• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s If you see this you will shit bricks....

Re: If you see this you will shit bricks....

Future Darwin Award winners.
eek.gif

There is alot of trust in that relationship

Wow, that must be a "Trustee". These videos are begging for fake sub-titles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ho
Lee
Shit </div></div>

+1 ... wonder how much that guys gets paid an hour to get shot at all damn day.... crazy f*ckers.

Couldn't they have replaced the dude with like a ballistic dummy and still accomplish the same thing?

I heard that they are going to incorporate this into a stage at next years SH.com Bash.

I think I'd have to change my tactical underwear after that.

while i dont condone this type of stuff.....i do enjoy the hell out of watching crazy shit....i am conflicted...

bench

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I'd have to change my tactical underwear after that. </div></div>

Tactical underwear doesn't need changing, hence the designation "tactical". Been wearing mine for months now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL&RR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Couldn't they have replaced the dude with like a ballistic dummy and still accomplish the same thing? </div></div>
No. I don't think everyone be commenting on it like, "Holy Shit!" if they used a ballistic dummy.

BTW, what's a ballistic dummy anyway. Wouldn't the moron standing in front of the target while someone shoots by his head qualify for that title?

No friggin way. What dumbshits. Geezz

That's insane.. That guy is nuts to be standing there, wow..

HFS!!! that guy is either blind, deaf, dumber than fuck, or maybe a mixture of all three to stand there like that

I was amazed at the pistol shot... the full auto from the hip was rediculous to say the least! The posts above echo my own thoughts!

Mike

Cocaine's a helluva drug

Does that guy ever STFU? Crazy shit fo sho!

Piazza's tard and a rip off .

i guess when your enemy are drug Czar's you get big balls , life is cheap in South of the border . I bet dimes to doughnuts that " instructor" has been at the sharp end more than once .

rubber bullets? I hope? LOL GOOD GOD!

I'm at a loss of what to type. Started and stopped 4 times now...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow. That guy has balls. </div></div>

Inside his head maybe. I admire the commitment of these guys, I've no doubt that all their hard work will soon pay off and they will indeed head the "Darwin Awards" becoming the envy of morons everywhere.

I agree, one bad round and his "live" hostage becomes a "dead" hostage and worm dirt.

I just can not see the reason to do that. The risks are just to great to be stupid. Killing someone to demonstrate marksmanship is something a fatherless son would never get over.

damm he didnt have his safty glasses on

Thats great you think I can rent him for a range day?