• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IG Report doesn’t amount to shit......

giphy.gif

not really

didn't the dems deny using the dossier in the fisa application.
if nothing else, it still demonstrates they are chronic serial liars.

Reactions: Bender
Well we have been hearing, we will get them next time, for a long time.

No body on this side of the fence is willing to "spin" it and spin it until you get what you want. Plus the media is too busy "spinning " the impeachment bullshit 24 hour a day to fuck with this, nor does it suit their agenda?

Reactions: acudaowner
I'm keeping my eyes on the Barr-Durham investigation.....if that let's everyone walk then I know we are peeing on a forest fire and the untouchables really are living in an alternate universe. Comey really set the bar so low with 'intent' that unless someone is caught on tape saying 'I am breaking the law intentionally here and all activities are an act of subterfuge'.....they walkin

TBH, I cannot believe how anyone would have expected any different. They were warned this would amount to nothing.

Now Barr and Durham will keep stringing it along...keep that little glimmer of hope...LOL.

But, but, but just wait for Durham...!

Clown show.

TBH, I cannot believe how anyone would have expected any different. They were warned this would amount to nothing.

Now Barr and Durham will keep stringing it along...keep that little glimmer of hope...LOL.

Clown show.
LOL and that report......what's the over under it comes in b/f the General Election next year? It's a big club house and the R's and D's look out for each other 24/7....no one is gonna turn on the person next to them holding the next bag of secrets and dirty deeds.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

Clown show.
this was expected.

the OIG could not look into Brennan's russian plants. barr and durham had to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty
misfud, halper and downer.

these are the critical principles the OIG could not look at.

this is actually how it started.

misfud, halper and downer.

these are the critical principles the OIG could not look at.

How could he look at sztrock, paige, Mccabe and come to the benign conclusions he did in the report.

Its not a matter of him being some "principled" investigator that stayed within some narrow bounds he was constrained to.....

What did McCabe say? "He was going to take the fucker down"

No bias?

Reactions: theLBC
How could he look at sztrock, paige, Mccabe and come to the benign conclusions he did in the report.

Its not a matter of him being some "principled" investigator that stayed within some narrow bounds he was constrained to.....

What did McCabe say? "He was going to take the fucker down"

No bias?

Right.

"First we fuck Flynn, then we fuck Trump".
I would like to see that and i could not find it (redacted?).
This is why the hearing on the 11th should be interesting.

bottom line, the predicate seems to be russian contacts...and this will be revealed in time by durham.

Didnt Trump order the declassification of all the FISA docs last year?

Wasnt Barr the AG when he did so?

Why hasnt it been done?

Didnt Trump order the declassification of all the FISA docs last year?

Wasnt Barr the AG when he did so?

Why hasnt it been done?

actually, if you read Flynn's lawyer's letter to the court in September, it seems obvious she was given details on a lot of stuff that was not disclosed previously, like the McCabe comment in my last post.

declas should not be interpreted to mean that everything is being released to everyone.
it is obvious some previously hidden documents were shared with flynn's counsel.

Right.

"First we fuck Flynn, then we fuck Trump".
I would like to see that and i could not find it (redacted?).
This is why the hearing on the 11th should be interesting.

bottom line, the predicate seems to be russian contacts...and this will be revealed in time by durham.

What are the vegas odds anyone even brings that one nugget up?

I want to see Mccabe explain under oath what he meant.

What we learned is that the 17 inaccuracies in the Warrant were caused by extreme carelessness and not gross negligence. Sound familiar?

The Govt is just admitting they're incompetent and not biased. Gimme a effin break. Same old same old.

actually, if you read Flynn's lawyer's letter to the court in September, it seems obvious she was given details on a lot of stuff that was not disclosed previously, like the McCabe comment in my last post.

declas should not be interpreted to mean that everything is being released to everyone.
it is obvious some previously hidden documents were shared with flynn's counsel.

Flynns lawyer is doing great work.

I want to see Flynn paid damages from the estates of brennan, comey, clapper, mccabe etal when this is settled.

I appreciate your optimism if you will excuse my calcified from let down heart.

Reactions: theLBC
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but, isn't information normally obtained?

How does one "Develop information from within?"

WTF?

Reactions: jungle45
What we learned is that the 17 inaccuracies in the Warrant were caused by extreme carelessness and not gross negligence. Sound familiar?

The Govt is just admitting they're incompetent not biased. Gimme a effin break. Same old same old.

Its a warrant that in a legit world everyone would know has to be absolutely perfect in order to prevent any appearance of impropriety yet they had the admin asst and paralegal write and proof it..........

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but, isn't information normally obtained?

How does one "Develop information from within?"

WTF?

constructive enforcement.

fbi/feds have been using metadata to build cases where there is none.

living in a minority report world now.

Flynns lawyer is doing great work.

I want to see Flynn paid damages from the estates of brennan, comey, clapper, mccabe etal when this is settled.

I appreciate your optimism if you will excuse my calcified from let down heart.

i am optimistic because the alternative is unacceptable.

Oh oh oh but but but duram doesnt agree he says..... The NEXT time well get em'. BTW Donlad Trump needs your help to fight the palocie and dems could you spare a couple bucks........

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Reminds me of a two man bucksaw. First one way, then the other, on and on, and the log still hasn't dropped.

IMHO this is all just false flag, intended solely to smoke out the folks who want to boogaloo.

Over, and out...

Why? What you going to do with it?
Defend my family and home. There will come a time when people will have to make a choice. Bend over or fight. When the Brownshirts come, be ready.

PS If they can do this to a POTUS...then we ain’t shit. JMHO

Its hard at first but eventually you have to accept the facts that we're all sheep......... Our Shepherds are corrupt and live in a different world then us , so keep your heads down and keep eating the grass .
6a00d83451bc5669e2011168d2d0db970c-800wi.jpg

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Defend my family and home. There will come a time when people will have to make a choice. Bend over or fight. When the Brownshirts come, be ready.

PS If they can do this to a POTUS...then we ain’t shit. JMHO

Thats right, not standing alone! You have to have a concerted effort. If you have waited for them to come to your house then you’ve already lost!

Thats right, not standing alone! You have to have a concerted effort. If you have waited for them to come to your house then you’ve already lost!
You want to start a war? Go for it. I just want to be left alone. If war comes to me I’ll fight.

The only hope the FBI would get my support and trust back. Depended on them cleaning their own house. They failed. Apparently what Page and Strzok said was just orgasmic euphoria (like drunk talk I guess). Not political bias. Bullshit. The FBI is a lost cause. JMHO

Is there any doubt that we now live in a police state, where the sheeple are allowed to exist only to the extent that they can feed the ruling classes in Washington? 'Buy more ammo' ? Do you really believe it will ever be used to stop them?

You want to start a war? Go for it. I just want to be left alone. If war comes to me I’ll fight.

The only hope the FBI would get my support and trust back. Depended on them cleaning their own house. They failed. Apparently what Page and Strzok said was just orgasmic euphoria (like drunk talk I guess). Not political bias. Bullshit. The FBI is a lost cause. JMHO

Im not saying start a war, but if your strategy is to fight back once you got 30 guys on your doorstep ready to seize your stuff then you might as well take yourself out cause you won’t survive unless you have some serious stuff in place beforehand, that I won’t list out here.

Needless to say, most people won’t have such things in place when/if they come to seize stuff, not that they are going to do that anyways. I think people fail to realize that they ain’t coming door to door. They may let you keep it hidden away in your closets but a tool that cannot be used is not a tool and either way they have effectively negated you of your rights. In short, they’ve already brought the fight to you already, just because they ain’t physically in the doorstep doesn’t mean they haven’t started it.

I think we all want the same things, to be left the hell alone. Then again none of this probably makes any sense because I’m over here with the flu and a touch of pneumonia on all kinds of crap. So yeah...buy more ammo

Reactions: Greg Langelius *