• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Ignore

RanchhandTCR

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2013
Williams, AZ
So I have been dabeling into running 18" bolt guns with a surpressor for the past year. My current set up is a 18" 6.5 creedmoore. Its been a decent shooter but never got the accuracy like i do with my match 260, 6.5X47L and 6xc's that ive ran in the past.
Ive shot local matchs and place in the top 20% with it. Main reason i built this was to be a handy pack do it all rifle. I current shoot 130gn TMK's at 2780fps with a TBAC 9. Ive gotten 2840 fps with RL26 but ive run out and its impossible to get so i am back to H4350. Anyhow this barrel is about to be replaced and was considering going to a 6.5x47L but seems anemic but i am missing the ease of reloading that cartridge and its excellent accuracy. Has anyone played with a short barreled 6.5 x47 and have good success and what velocities did you get?

Price?

Sorry couldn’t help it. Might help you gain traction if you move this sir.

It happens but the thing about this place is you’ll get good replies with actual answers even if you post a question in the wrong forum.