• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Ilinois aint all bad

Aces&Eights

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2010
Wisconsin
This picture was taken outside of a miller distribution point in Quincy Illinois.

2ppc8x5.jpg

Re: Ilinois aint all bad

Awesome sign. Just remember it was just another day at the office and it's not over till they all come home...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NRF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BOTTOM'S UP TOO ALL OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN </div></div>

I would just be interested in the women's bottoms up.

Unfortunately I have a few suspicions about the picture contained in this post.

Lines are to linear and bottom and top of banner are simple curves.

Please zoom in on the white lines.

Of could I'd course be wrong.

Fitz.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fitz.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Of could I'd course be wrong.

Fitz. </div></div>

What?

Fitz? Really?... if it were fake, which I am pretttttty sure it is not. It <span style="text-decoration: underline">wouldn't fuck-ing matter </span>now would it?! This is about patriotism and something to lighten the mood on what will go down on the second most historic moment of my generation.

Move on to your next insignificant post.

1st Div.

Yeah, drinking an iPhone don't go well together.
Sorry, I meant to say I could be wrong.

1's and 8's

Are you serious?

Fitz.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fitz.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1's and 8's

Are you serious?

</div></div>

He probably is. The fervor of youth, and all that.

Hell yeah illinois is so gun friendly weve had concealed carry
for what 20 years or so right?
How about class 3 ? I just got another stamp . Yeah right.
Oh how about a can ? nope cant have those either.
This state sucks and It will not change well be lucky if we can keep our semi autos if they have there way .
But I guess the signs cool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Illinois......a good place to be from</div></div>
Unfortunately, it sucks so much, that's not even true.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Illinois......a good place to be from</div></div>
Unfortunately, it sucks so much, that's not even true. </div></div>

+1