• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Illegal Immigrant Grooming Gang Charged With Kidnaping/Raping Multiple Underage Girls

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    We are lucky they are not black or rioting would be going on in the streets. Someone should ensure they get constantly raped whichever prison they end up in.

How is that "Grooming?" Looks like plain old kidnapping and rape. Federal charges on the kidnapping, too!

Wishful thinking on my part, I guess....

Sirhr

Why not call a spade a fucking spade. Bottom line its 'slavery'. Send them to Gitmo for life.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Eight bullets will solve the problem. I would happily donate 10, just to make sure the job gets done.

Reactions: Maxwell
    disgusting. and democrats call them our strength?

Eh, not in Malvern so much. Chester County has been the Maginot Line dividing the red parts of PA from Philly. Usually the Chesco illegals are confined to Kennett Square where they work the mushroom farms, and don't venture far... they kinda stick out like a sore thumb.
    Expect those ICE detainers to stick.