• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Illegal immigration

Mwalex

Private
Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    Just a little information to ponder on, share and consider when it is time to vote:

Depending on what that data was collected that number is very low:

Money sent back home

Global perspective

The money that illegals send back home is also a drain on the economy and tax payers. Ironic that CA is more worried about illegal fireworks and ammo sneaking across their borders than illegals that are draining the state of funds that could actually be used for something positive.

Just a little information to ponder on, share and consider when it is time to vote:

View attachment 7117554

Depending on what that data was collected that number is very low:

Money sent back home

Global perspective

The money that illegals send back home is also a drain on the economy and tax payers. Ironic that CA is more worried about illegal fireworks and ammo sneaking across their borders than illegals that are draining the state of funds that could actually be used for something positive.
    Just hide your ammo and fireworks on a illegal.. let them bring it accross for ya..

Reactions: Mwalex
    300% isn't a tax. It's an indefensibly injurious fine.
    I get it. You're not wrong. But at the same time, that doesn't make what they're doing "right".

I'll also add that while it might not be the best/right approach, South Africa prohibits ANY of their funds (Rand) from leaving the country. I know of a few immigrants from there, whom had to leave EVERYTHING and only came with their clothes and what they could carry. No funds whatsoever. They did the process "legally" though.

I get it. You're not wrong. But at the same time, that doesn't make what they're doing "right".

I'll also add that while it might not be the best/right approach, South Africa prohibits ANY of their funds (Rand) from leaving the country. I know of a few immigrants from there, whom had to leave EVERYTHING and only came with their clothes and what they could carry. No funds whatsoever. They did the process "legally" though.

There's very little about the current conduct of government that I find in the RSA to be normal or reasonable.

I always like to use this analogy when discussing immigration with "pro illegal" morons. Simply replace "United States" with "your house". See how you'd feel when you consider these illegals in "your house". Many people treat their country as their home.

Workers make $200/ day cash in LA in the trades... work 6 days a week
    $1200/ week
    $4,800/ month
    $50K+ / year

as its cash they qualify for SNAP/ Medical/ Medicare/ Food stamps/ education and meals for kids in schools

Many buy a hacienda and eventually move back to mexico

I always like to use this analogy when discussing immigration with "pro illegal" morons. Simply replace "United States" with "your house". See how you'd feel when you consider these illegals in "your house". Many people treat their country as their home.

Workers make $200/ day cash in LA in the trades... work 6 days a week
    $1200/ week
    $4,800/ month
    $50K+ / year

as its cash they qualify for SNAP/ Medical/ Medicare/ Food stamps/ education and meals for kids in schools

What really pisses me off about this is all the paperwork I gotta show to work and then all the taxes i gotta pay for “the privilege”
    Many buy a hacienda and eventually move back to mexico

Oh, I remember a while back when this shit came up about sending money back to Mexico... Nothing came out of it because Obama was holding a tissue box for the poor illegals, but even the Mexican president himself said that illegals sending money back to Mexico ACCOUNTED FOR A MAJORITY OF THEIR GDP! Ie, they ain't stopping it, no, they're installing an express lane.

And if you've ever been in an area concentrated full of illegals, you'll know they have MANY avenues to send cash to Mexico.

And all that shit about a "wall"... We have tons of cluster munitions that would be perfect for area denial, MADE for area denial, but no, a multi billion dollar wall that WILL NOT WORK is the solution. BTW, where is your wall anyway? Looks like we got fucked, AGAIN! It's no surprise. It's "We the People" vs. US Government, Mexican Government, Russian Government, Chinese Government, etc. We could sure as fuck use a partner, even the rebels had France to side with them.

Goddamn, it sure would be nice to have ONE goddamn ally in all this, you know? Somewhere the BOR aren't just paper and somewhere politicians don't just run amok with zero accountability.

On the other hand, many anarchy is the way to go because in over 10,000 years we haven't gotten it right not one goddamn time. Not once. One could very easily argue government in any form is insanity.

Ban/Blow-up/destroy 'western union' wire transfers. Or at the very least, tax "international" transfers at 300%.

You should run for office! Taxing everyone out of their earned money as a means to solve problems is a common tactic of politicians.

You should run for office! Taxing everyone out of their earned money as a means to solve problems is a common tactic of politicians.
    Maybe some of the words I'd used 'passed you by...' so let me explain:

"Ban/Blow-up/destroy 'western union' wire transfers. Or at the very least, tax "international" transfers at 300%."
    WIRE TRANSFERS
    -
    the movement of funds from point "A" to point "B". As in, put a stop to it. Who uses Western Union in their legitimate affairs?

INTERNATIONAL
    - that part is referring to the 'send the country's funds, outside the country.' Without anything to show for it ie: Product sales.

If the flow of money continues to leave the country at the exorbitant rates that it is,,,, the value of whatever money is left will be considerably less. Simple truth of the matter.

At NO POINT did I suggest to 'TAX EVERYONE'. Not even once. So don't put words or implications where there ain't any. Reading comprehension,,,, it's not just for kindygardeners anymore!

Maybe some of the words I'd used 'passed you by...' so let me explain:

"Ban/Blow-up/destroy 'western union' wire transfers. Or at the very least, tax "international" transfers at 300%."
    WIRE TRANSFERS
    -
    the movement of funds from point "A" to point "B". As in, put a stop to it. Who uses Western Union in their legitimate affairs?

INTERNATIONAL
    - that part is referring to the 'send the country's funds, outside the country.' Without anything to show for it ie: Product sales.

If the flow of money continues to leave the country at the exorbitant rates that it is,,,, the value of whatever money is left will be considerably less. Simple truth of the matter.

At NO POINT did I suggest to 'TAX EVERYONE'. Not even once. So don't put words or implications where there ain't any. Reading comprehension,,,, it's not just for kindygardeners anymore!

I don't think your words passed me by, they were quite elementary. But nice tantrum Sport.

I don't think your words passed me by, they were quite elementary. But nice tantrum Sport.
    You can try to spin this any way you want. The simple fact of the matter is I won't stand for somebody claiming I said something absolutely, ridiculously wrong and then try to slough it off. Don't work that way here, 'sport'. That wasn't a tantrum either. That was a man standing up for what he knows is right.

As it is, as far as I'm concerned, this is over. Let's leave it at that, and continue to go on and live happy lives. There are MUCH more important things to be getting angry and high-blood pressure over.

Reactions: Jack's Dad
    The real hemorrhage of American money out of the country has been rebuilding Iraq and Afghanistan. AND spending all our cash on stupid Chinese shit. AND sending manufacturing jobs abroad.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
    The real problem with illegal immigration is dilution. The dems have run the numbers and know at what percentage it takes to dilute red districts with blue voters. More and more anchor children and sympathizers becoming voters. Identity politics color them blue. Also why they dont want the citizenship question on the census. More heads mean more representatives.

Last edited:
    The real problem with illegal immigration is dilution. The dems have run the numbers and know at what percentage it takes to dilute red districts with blue voters. More and more anchor children and sympathizers becoming citizens. Identity politics color them blue. Also why they dont want the citizenship question on the census. More heads mean more representatives.

That's exactly why they tried forcing south Florida to take in a boat load of illegals.

Governor DeSantis said fuck no, they aren't coming here. Send them to California and let them deal with it.

The real hemorrhage of American money out of the country has been rebuilding Iraq and Afghanistan. AND spending all our cash on stupid Chinese shit. AND sending manufacturing jobs abroad.

Now add an additional 60 Billion a year due to illegals sending
    Money back to their home country’s. You’re not wrong but your points don’t negate the issue this post is about......

Reactions: Jack's Dad
    We'll spend several times over in gifted money to Ukraine to "aid" in defense of their supposed sovereign border than it would cost to finish the wall and implement the things necessary to protect our southern border. It's all a f'ing joke.
    It would have been 4B for our wall, probably less than 1B to finish it. But giving 14B to Ukraine, of which - maybe 50% gets to Ukraine and of that maybe 50% goes for actual support of humanitarian or military endeavors.

It would have been 4B for our wall, probably less than 1B to finish it. But giving 14B to Ukraine, of which - maybe 50% gets to Ukraine and of that maybe 50% goes for actual support of humanitarian or military endeavors.
    the sad thing is, having lived in what realtors call a "mixed neighborhood", the influx of new immigrants is going to make "affordable housing" even harder to find, for both current residents (legal residents or not) and new arrivals. somebody is going to make more money when they jack up rent some more, and we know who is buying up all the rental properties, right?

Reactions: UKDslayer