• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mayor Eric Adams Declares Illegal Immigration ‘Will Destroy’ NYC: ‘It’s Going to Come to Your Neighborhoods’.

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Mayor Eric Adams (D) has declared illegal immigration, at its current pace, “will destroy New York City — warning New Yorkers “every service in this city” will have to be cut and that migrants will “come to your neighborhoods.”

During a townhall on the Upper West Side on Wednesday, a visibly frustrated Adams said the arrival of 110,000 border crossers and illegal aliens since the spring of last year will lead to the destruction of New York City as waves of illegal immigration have continued unabated under President Joe Biden’s watch.

“Let me tell you something New Yorkers: Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don’t see an ending to this. I don’t see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City, destroy New York City. We’re getting 10,000 migrants a month,” Adams said:

One time we were just getting Venezuela, now we’re getting Ecuador, now we’re getting Russian-speaking coming through Mexico, now we’re getting Western Africa, now we’re getting people from all over the globe have made their minds up that they’re going to come through the southern part of the border and come into New York City. [Emphasis added]
And everyone is saying, ‘It’s New York City’s problem.’ Every community in this city is going to be impacted. We have a $12 billion deficit that we’re going to have to cut every service in this city is going to be impacted. All of us.

All planned! Next step is to demand money from Bozo's administration and spend a bit of it then use the rest for kick backs. The folks in NYC are screwed! They deserve it for electing people like Eric Adams.
No refunds!

Bbbbbut Weezere a melting pppot , the country was built on immigration, the satute of liberty , we love the poor refugees, suck it up butter cup.

Reactions: RRW and Im2bent
He talks perfect ebonics for a dumb ass shyster.

He is just looking for a federal bail out. But he has to get inline behind Ukraine and the MIC!
New Yorker's are getting the Government they deserve from the voting they did !

I remember my sister from Jersey telling me that she was all for the immigrants/illegals. That was a 3 or 4 years ago.
Yes, she is a democrat leftist. She may not know it, But that was the last conversation that I ever plan to have with her! She has become a true east coast commie. I don't associate with commies. Even if they are blood relatives.

All of the money is already leaving NY NY . Wall streeters leaving , the rick leaving because of crime . This is just the dirt on the casket of NY NY .

everything comes full circle..................I left there in 1990 been back there for a couple of funerals. I can not believe how far down the toilet it has gone. It was actually a nice place when I was young.