• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Illegals as cops. What could go wrong.

It will be 2:00 am when a dozen guys looking like this roll up on a farm in South Dakota or Iowa

1712147273938-jpeg.8387846

"Abre la puerta!"
Shotgun guy better hope Homes on the left in the white T shirt and eclipse viewing shades doesn't have an AD.

So you own a mini-gun?

Next you're going to tell me you have a 155mm battery 12 miles away at a fire-base ready to respond to your call for fire.
I don’t need to own any guns I have a phone I have 911

I just come to this site for the good fishing

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
TLDR: I need to get an M134. Got it, thanks.

Actually, I liked the monolog by George C. Scott as Gen. Patton.

Paraphrased-
"The object of war is not to die for your country and your ideals but to make the enemy die for his country and his ideals."

I won't expect many of the unprepared or even the illegals to have the accuracy to shoot from a hide, as mentioned above. In fact, the people I know who can do that are here. So, yeah, not going to worry about a sniper in the woods but also not try to be an obvious target.

For example, during the mostly peaceful protests, I had my EDC and over 100 rounds. I had my M4 A3 in a plain bag with 180 rounds in 30 rd mags. A few other non firearm weapons as well as my experience with some chop sockey. But that was only if they were coming for me. Then I would make Kenosha Kyle pale in comparison.

But it never happened and I also didn't go looking for trouble. Go to work in a part of town where work happenss, which wards off the commies and then either store or home.

What do we do when the shit breaks loose? Laying down and dying doesn't seem like an option. And no, we can't be content in our equipment and ability. But I do know that we need hope and the desire to defend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
Being robbed by illegal aliens running around with badges is the least of your worries.

They will run a train on women before trafficking them off to brothels in Central America and may very well cut up the men for spare organs.
See below

It doesn't matter how skilled you think you are or how well-armed you are.

Who in your household is an "acceptable loss" in a firefight with a numerically superior foe?

Where is the nearest battalion aid station for your household?

Suppose you kill 5 of them, wound 7 of them, they kill your wife and wound your son and your nephew. Is that a victory in your book?

Then you're also branded a "cop killer" and are dragged through the courts.
All of them. The alternative is what you posted above.
Are you going to open the door for them and be a passive bitch and watch? Sounds like that's your plan. I know what the people in my home are prepared for. I also know what my neighbors are planned to do.

Of course there are instances where you have to engage in combat, but let's not have this "we're so much better armed and trained, they have no skills, we have super skills, we won't take casualties, it doesn't matter if they come at us" mentality.

Make no mistake about it, many farmers and ranchers are going to find their ranches will be their graves, many men will make a last stand from their houses, many will take to the hills, there will be many casualties. A lot of wounded will bleed out or get patched together as best as can be done.

It doesn't take but one thug with a pistol grip pump 12 gauge or a 9mm Hipoint at the right place and the right time to triumph over you and then he gets to take your gear and brag to his friends how he brought you down.

A boy with a stone can bring down a giant clad in armor.

Our enemies are qualitatively inferior to us in almost all regards, but their greatest attribute is their overwhelming quantity. They are extremely dangerous because they are extremely numerous. Also, many of them are already hardened stone-cold killers with 10+ years experience engaged in firefights in the Mexican Drug War. Some of them have been wounded several times over and they aren't particularly afraid of being shot again.
Fucking awesome. Let the party begin. If you ain't willing to give your life for your family who the fuck married you?
You can die on your feet for what you believe in or you can die every day for being a coward.

Reactions: 232593 and BurtG
See below

Are you going to open the door for them and be a passive bitch and watch? Sounds like that's your plan. I know what the people in my home are prepared for. I also know what my neighbors are planned to do.

Fucking awesome. Let the party begin. If you ain't willing to give your life for your family who the fuck married you?
You can die on your feet for what you believe in or you can die every day for being a coward.

I wasn't aware this forum was the place to air talk about how we would kill Soldiers, Marines, police, etc., how we know how to make/handle/prepare explosives, how we're prepared to snipe, how we know how to prepare and handle mustard, sarin, soman, tabun, etc.

Apparently you think anybody who articulates, "I will defend myself, but it won't be pretty, war is hell" and doesn't get into the nitty gritty of borderline seditious speech [in the era of January 6 persecutions] is a coward and a bitch.

Good to know you don't have many strong neural synapses firing in your brain.

We live in a police state and I am not going to indulge your rambo keyboard warrior sedition fantasies.

Forum rule 2- Inappropriate content will be removed. Do not post any messages that are hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.

While likely not illegal, discussions about intentions to ambush police, snipe illegals masquerading as police with color of law, ambush soldiers, blow up Marines, etc., in a Red Dawn "Wolverines" style, even while arguably legal [see Brandenburg v Ohio], provides very bad optics for outsiders who read this forum.

I'm not particularly interested in being drawn into conversations about topics that are dicey enough to involve my life and freedom, with people who are just screen names on a forum.

There are Marine veterans I have known for 10-15 years and we will occasionally have such conversations, but I don't know you and you haven't earned my trust, and it isn't likely you would be able to earn my trust with your general attitude and bluster.

I wasn't aware this forum was the place to air talk about how we would kill Soldiers, Marines, police, etc., how we know how to make/handle/prepare explosives, how we're prepared to snipe, how we know how to prepare and handle mustard, sarin, soman, tabun, etc.

Apparently you think anybody who articulates, "I will defend myself, but it won't be pretty, war is hell" and doesn't get into the nitty gritty of borderline seditious speech [in the era of January 6 persecutions] is a coward and a bitch.

We live in a police state and I am not going to indulge your rambo keyboard warrior sedition fantasies.

Forum rule 2- Inappropriate content will be removed. Do not post any messages that are hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.

While likely not illegal, discussions about intentions to ambush police, snipe illegals masquerading as police with color of law, ambush soldiers, blow up Marines, etc., in a Red Dawn "Wolverines" style, even while arguably legal [see Brandenburg v Ohio], provides very bad optics for outsiders who read this forum.

I'm not particularly interested in being drawn into conversations about topics that are dicey enough to involve my life and freedom, with people who are just screen names on a forum.

There are Marine veterans I have known for 10-15 years and we will occasionally have such conversations, but I don't know you and you haven't earned my trust, and it isn't likely you would be able to earn my trust with your general attitude and bluster.
I made no mention of the things you wrote. Sounds like a good case of projection on your part.

See below

Historically it would seem that leftists/communists to not provide the opportunity to die every day for being a coward. See what happened during the “cultural revolution”

Reactions: BurtG
I made no mention of the things you wrote. Sounds like a good case of projection on your part.

Anybody who doesn't want to talk about greasing cops or soldiers is a "coward" to you.

You're like the guy calling a classmate chicken because he doesn't want to firebomb the principal's car.

I don't care if you want to call me chicken or a coward, I'm not going to get into talk of outright outrageously illegal stuff.

Last edited:

"I see your true colors shining through...."

If you think Trump's speech was seditious, then you are blinded by your faith in your fellow communists. Firstly, sedition is a way of politically silencing someone. Were the colonists seditious when they threw off the rule of Britain? In addition, nothing Trump said was seditious or inviting an insurrection. But that is what your commie friends are trying to do to him with 14th Amendment Section 3, which was designed to stop confederates from holding office after the Civil War. Is this the government's way, then, of acknowledging a current civil war?

Also, Jan 6 was not an insurrection. That was some grouchy citizens and a handful of antifa incognito who actually stirred the pot. Trust me, if there is an actual insurrection, there will be no doubt.

And people have the right to question the election. There are two types of people in the world. Those who know the election was rigged in 2020. The others are ostriches, and that's being nice. Trump said to conduct their protests peacefully and most did. Except for Ray Epps, who was actively commanding others out loud to storm the Capitol Building and he got a misdemeanor for "disturbing the peace" and no jail time.

But really, the question on our minds here is this: Are the bennies really good at Quantico? Dental plan?

1712250930146.jpeg

Reactions: NoDopes and BurtG
"I see your true colors shining through...."

If you think Trump's speech was seditious, then you are blinded by your faith in your fellow communists. Firstly, sedition is a way of politically silencing someone. Were the colonists seditious when they threw off the rule of Britain? In addition, nothing Trump said was seditious or inviting an insurrection. But that is what your commie friends are trying to do to him with 14th Amendment Section 3, which was designed to stop confederates from holding office after the Civil War. Is this the government's way, then, of acknowledging a current civil war?

Also, Jan 6 was not an insurrection. That was some grouchy citizens and a handful of antifa incognito who actually stirred the pot. Trust me, if there is an actual insurrection, there will be no doubt.

And people have the right to question the election. There are two types of people in the world. Those who know the election was rigged in 2020. The others are ostriches, and that's being nice. Trump said to conduct their protests peacefully and most did. Except for Ray Epps, who was actively commanding others out loud to storm the Capitol Building and he got a misdemeanor for "disturbing the peace" and no jail time.

But really, the question on our minds here is this: Are the bennies really good at Quantico? Dental plan?

View attachment 8388841

I never said Trump's speech was seditious. But we live in a police state and thousands of lives have been ruined over the prosecution.

One of us in this thread is an officer of the court, licensed to practice law, and I'm looking over at a framed certificate on my wall, which has my name on it and states, "Having fulfilled the requirements of the Uniform Code of Military Justice and the Rules of this Court..." admitting me to the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.

My guess is you are not only not a licensed professional anywhere, you are part of an operation to get people to talk themselves into cells or talk themselves out of their careers.

I'm also guessing you're not subject to the UCMJ.

Nobody ever won a revolution by shouting, "here I am, come give me the Randy Weaver treatment!" in the years prior to the revolution.

Last edited:
I never said Trump's speech was seditious. But we live in a police state and thousands of lives have been ruined over the prosecution.

One of us in this thread is an officer of the court, licensed to practice law, and I'm looking over at a plaque on my wall, which has my name on it and states, "Having fulfilled the requirements of the Uniform Code of Military Justice and the Rules of this Court..." admitting me to the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.

My guess is you are not only not a licensed professional anywhere, you are part of an operation to get people to talk themselves into cells or talk themselves out of their careers.

I'm also guessing you're not subject to the UCMJ.

Nobody ever won a revolution by shouting, "here I am, come give me the Randy Weaver treatment!" in the years prior to the revolution.
1712251681968.jpeg

Yeah, I am not a fed and I think twice about what I am posting so that is not a threat and also does not violate the TOS here. Other than that, we act like assholes to each other all day, e'ery day.

View attachment 8388845

Yeah, I am not a fed and I think twice about what I am posting so that is not a threat and also does not violate the TOS here. Other than that, we act like assholes to each other all day, e'ery day.

Sounds like you're a former E4 in the South whose biggest accomplishment was the Marines told you to go away after 4 years because they didn't want you beyond the 4 years, and now you here you are.

The E4 mafia is real, unfortunately it is a short bus mafia.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws and BurtG
Sounds like you're a former E4 in the South whose biggest accomplishment was the Marines told you to go away after 4 years because they didn't want you beyond the 4 years, and now you here you are.

The E4 mafia is real, unfortunately it is a short bus mafia.
I thought that was funny. I had asthma until the age of 20. My first step-father was in the Navy, my second step-father was in the Marines, third and last was in the Air Force. They let me know not try as I would be a medical disqualification. I required medicine and I even had a portable compressor to vapor a mix of Bronkosol and salt water.

But that is one of my big regrets, that I could not serve. Family and friends did, with honor.

But you are right about the short bus. :LOL:

Anybody who doesn't want to talk about greasing cops or soldiers is a "coward" to you.

You're like the guy calling a classmate chicken because he doesn't want to firebomb the principal's car.

I don't care if you want to call me chicken or a coward, I'm not going to get into talk of outright outrageously illegal stuff.
Hmmm, a quick search of your posts says differently.

When you want to infringe and violate the Constitutional rights of the citizens as a government... Who to do it better than foreigners who were brought in and put on the government tit (especially at a young age)?
Governments have never and will never be in the business of protecting constitutional rights no matter where any particular government may be located, or what system of government they adhere to. Our constitution is different than most, rather than most constitutions which are usually a list of things a citizen can do, ours is a list of things the government can absolutely not do. All governments spend allot more time trying to find ways to circumvent their constitutions rather than adhering to them. So our government doesn’t enforce the constitution, we do. The biggest difference between our constitution and almost all others is the right to bear arms. Without the right to bear arms all other parts of the constitution and the bill of rights are just platitudes. One of the strongest constitutions written was the communist era Soviet document, it gave all of our rights and then a lengthy list of more rights, but there wasn’t a right to bear arms. In the end every Soviet leader from Stalin on simply ignored it, and the people’s only right was to see Siberia if they disagreed. The constitution is a sheet of paper nothing more without a gun behind it. Concerning the illegals as cops it’s on par with the good decision making the government in general has shown the last few years, every new decision just trumps the previous bad decision. The simple fact is we have reached negative buoyancy when it comes to idiots, there are simply more of them than there are of us, and they of course elect people that reflect themselves. I saw the other day a woman on the view who is a former district attorney stated the eclipse was because of climate change, that is a former California elected official that has about as much sense as a mule that will be pulling a plow in Missouri tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: BurtG and AmmoFort