• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Illinois members

Sugar Grove here. I shoot at ASC or on private land near Rockford.

I'm in Illinois, just across the state line from Terre Haute, Indiana. I have a shooting academy all on private land. Got multiple ranges for pistol and rifle. Until the corn gets too tall, we can reach 1196 yards and we're good to 635 all the time. Just put on our first precision rifle match last weekend. Check out our Facebook page - MHF Enterprises Shooting Academy.
Im' in upstate Illinois in Bolingbrook just north of Joliet. I'm interested in information on your academy! Rick T.
[email protected]

I'm up on the southside of Chicago. Been over to the Kingsbury DNR range in Indiana to screw around, but would love to find a better spot
I grew up in the home wood area, now live in nwi. I shoot out at youngs long shot. Private membership but it is 1000 yards and not that far away probably 2.5 hours for you.

I grew up in the home wood area, now live in nwi. I shoot out at youngs long shot. Private membership but it is 1000 yards and not that far away probably 2.5 hours for you.

Thanks man. I'd looked into Young's while I was living up there, but have since moved back to South AL and am lucky to have a 1000yd range about 30 mins from the house.