• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Illinois Sheriffs defy Governor

When you take a stand a quit paying taxes to the government you say is illegal get back to me.
An unelected unconstitutional government that openly steals and murders its own people while tracking down and imprisoning those that oppose it is “legal” in your mind. 😂

I send in my extortion money so people from your benevolent gov’ts hitmen don’t kill me and leave my family to rot. It’s a coerced action made with a gun at my head and all who pay for the right to live as slaves are cowards for it, me included, especially when we have the numbers to crush every single man that carries a gun to commit violence on behalf of the state. I’m not special in that regard but I’m also not stupid as many are, especially the old ones like you who lived their whole life with there head up their ass never to understand the truth. That’s sad and pathetic all the same.

I use the word legal to try and get some of you to understand because ya’ll are statists and relate to the word. Some of us understand what laws are really for. They are tools the well connected and evil use to manipulate and control the masses with the help of the men that traded their soul in exchange for a gov’t paycheck. It’s playing out in real time. Real laws aren’t man made.

Last edited:
Blah, blah, blah...

There's a real litmus test to this posturing...

When the clowns show up in X county to enforce the new law and acquire extra body cavities from a noncompliant citizen... Will the sheriff arrest said citizen?

THAT will be the real test of the sheriff's claim.

Mike

When you take a stand a quit paying taxes to the government you say is illegal get back to me.
Sounds like you live on "The System"...only way you don;t understand taxation .

Reactions: BurtG
Blah, blah, blah...

There's a real litmus test to this posturing...

When the clowns show up in X county to enforce the new law and acquire extra body cavities from a noncompliant citizen... Will the sheriff arrest said citizen?

THAT will be the real test of the sheriff's claim.

Mike

This. It is one thing to hold a Continental Congress and issue a rough draft of the Constitution. The next step is enforcing, and defending it with force if need be.

Reactions: OkieMike
Sounds like you live on "The System"...only way you don;t understand taxation .
I pay my taxes. Some of the use I support, like highways, others I dont, like student debt forgiveness. The difference in W2B and I is we both know we're getting fucked, but I dont cry like a bitch about it. If he's as bad ass as he talks, I wnat to see tax collectors stacked outside his door, or be quiet.

Reactions: SBRSarge
I pay my taxes. Some of the use I support, like highways, others I dont, like student debt forgiveness. The difference in W2B and I is we both know we're getting fucked, but I dont cry like a bitch about it. If he's as bad ass as he talks, I wnat to see tax collectors stacked outside his door, or be quiet.
I don’t talk to be bad ass. I’m not sure how you come to that conclusion other than just not being that smart. I talk to point out the reality of what’s going on around us because many are blind to it for one reason or another. I’m not trying to convince some old decrepit such as yourself. You lived your life in a fake reality believing gov’t gives all. Unfortunately the younger ones coming up won’t have that “luxury”.

Plenty of folks are waking up. I’m trying to help that along. Speaking truth to word is not crying. The truth is powerful. Why do you think the gov’t you worship is doing everything in their power to censor speech? Those in power appreciate people like you who attack people like me.

Reactions: gigamortis
Taxes are one of those things the government has gotten people so programmed to think they deserve that many good folks get all upset at "tax cheats" and "tax dodgers" because you know "just obey the law" and well too bad the government owns your house and you just rent it from them, "it's for the children..." (Apparently the "children" have some right to free stuff that is more important than freedom for everyone else it seems. I guess lots of good folks are fine with Uniform Hangers with guns and threats of death being the backup to enslave people for the "free" stuff that the "children" seem to "deserve").

So not paying taxes is very hard because the Uniform Hangers will be sent out to put an end to your disobedience and most decent folks will just shrug and say "should have just paid your taxes"

Now you can get around income taxes legally by making less than the minimum to pay in taxes and actually get the government to give you money back (which is what our welfare class and our "guests" do), but it means you can't have savings, cool toys, loans and all that.

Sales taxes are going to hard to avoid in most states if you buy anything other than basic food or stuff from individuals in cash.

Property Taxes are very hard to avoid, you pretty much have to be homeless living in a vehicle or live on the king's land without the king's permission (under threat of uniform hangers) or live on like some church property or non-profit property etc.

Sheriffs are politicians. Nothing more.

Feigned outrage, words on paper, blah, blah, blah...don't forget to send your campaign donations.

More theater. More distractions. Controled opposition.