• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Im do sick of seeing this dip shit's face I could puke

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    He looks like an elf bred with a Munchkin and talks bullshit on top of bullshit. I reckon he has to keep talking bullshit to keep that big paycheck coming in.

1611815711878.png

Fauci is federal government's top-paid employee, outearned ...​

www.businessinsider.com › Politics › Healthcare

2 days ago — Dr. Anthony Fauci is the federal government's top-paid employee and made $18,000 more than Trump in 2019 · Fauci earned $417,608 in 2019, ...

He will eventually be sitting in a court room explaining why he lied about mask wearing. Which will be entertaining watching him describe that mask are not needed, in an effort to protect himself from liability.

He will eventually be sitting in a court room explaining why he lied about mask wearing. Which will be entertaining watching him describe that mask are not needed, in an effort to protect himself from liability.
    One can only hope, and under the current administration, hope is lost.

Doubtful, very, very doubtful.

I may be wrong, but the Director of NREL makes over a million a year. So how is the Unelected overlord of anti-freedom the highest paid gov employee?

Unelected.

Highest paid.

Wields an amount of power to destroy education, business, determines what you wear and inject in your body, overlord of anti freedom.

The Deep State is not a bunch of cannibalistic pedophiles.

It's Dr. Fauci, and any number of other unelected bureaucrats who wield the power that you describe via administrative rule-making and the bully pulpit.

It would have been nice to see an effective campaign waged against this group over the past four years. The depth of the swamp in this area shouldn't have come as a surprise to anyone who works with regulatory agencies.

The Deep State is not a bunch of cannibalistic pedophiles.

It's Dr. Fauci, and any number of other unelected bureaucrats who wield the power that you describe via administrative rule-making and the bully pulpit.

It would have been nice to see an effective campaign waged against this group over the past four years. The depth of the swamp in this area shouldn't have come as a surprise to anyone who works with regulatory agencies.
    Some of them are. Perhaps not cannibals, but who really knows when you have virtually unlimited money and power.

Jeffrey Epstein: Pilot connects Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton to ...​

thenewdaily.com.au › Entertainment › Celebrity

1 day ago — One of Jeffrey Epstein's long-time pilots is co-operating with the FBI, and has confirmed he hosted Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton on his private plane. ... Subscribe for free to get the latest breaking news and analysis sent to your inbox. ... you might not have expected to see in the Lolita Express flight logs.

Unelected.

Highest paid.

Wields an amount of power to destroy education, business, determines what you wear and inject in your body, overlord of anti freedom.

The biggest concern of some of my professors several years back was about a "technocracy" or unelected people using science to force policy. You can't question it, because it's science. Basically making it the new religion, which has fuck all to do with science in fact.

The biggest concern of some of my professors several years back was about a "technocracy" or unelected people using science to force policy. You can't question it, because it's science. Basically making it the new religion, which has fuck all to do with science in fact.

The beauty of science used to be its never absolute......it is continually challenged.

Some of them are. Perhaps not cannibals, but who really knows when you have virtually unlimited money and power.

Jeffrey Epstein: Pilot connects Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton to ...

1 day ago — One of Jeffrey Epstein's long-time pilots is co-operating with the FBI, and has confirmed he hosted Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton on his private plane. ... Subscribe for free to get the latest breaking news and analysis sent to your inbox. ... you might not have expected to see in the Lolita Express flight logs.

Will be dying in his private hobby plane crash in 3, 2, 1...........

Weird things is that it will be found he fell out yet the plane landed itself safely while unoccupied.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    Salaries are a joke. All of the outside income they make BECAUSE of their .GOV positions is what sets them up for life and wholly insulates them from the consequences of life the rest of us face.

Follow the Money, oh excuse me I meant the Science.

A doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so he gave him another six months.

Henny Youngman was talking about Dr.Fauci

Really does look like a mangy rat, huh?

He is just another communist little fuck and doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

The only reason the FauxBI is dealing with this pilot is for the information. They need to know all the details for their cover-up.

Jeffrey Epstein: Pilot connects Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton to ...​

It will never happen,don't hold your breath. He is just another puppet for the puppeteers.
    They need him to go along with the narrative.they won't stop until they disembowell the whole country.

It will never happen,don't hold your breath. He is just another puppet for the puppeteers.
    They need him to go along with the narrative.they won't stop until they disembowell the whole country.

It funny how this 1 guy is the lone expert on this virus. How did he get to know so much about it? Why is his opinion any more impressive than say, the Johns Hopkins hospital team working on the development of the vaccine?

He's gotta just be a figurehead for the powers to be.

Reactions: DannC
    It funny how this 1 guy is the lone expert on this virus. How did he get to know so much about it? Why is his opinion any more impressive than say, the Johns Hopkins hospital team working on the development of the vaccine?

He's gotta just be a figurehead for the powers to be.

He's been in charge of a lot of research behind COVID long before COVID-19. Including research at Wuhan. He 'misspoke' once, referring to COVID-19 as COVID-16. Interestingly enough, Fauci approved funding for Wuhan back in '14. Freudian slip? I read somewhere, and I tried to search it out and couldn't find it, that Fauci had approved some new research in '16.

Really wouldn't surprise me at all.

The fact he was involved at all should have had him fired on the spot. Just another example of this weird reality we are living in where we're forced to accept a negative as a positive.

Reactions: DannC
    The CDC has an absolutely shit record on dealing with these things, and it wont get better anytime soon.

The elf is no stranger to fail.

He's been in charge of a lot of research behind COVID long before COVID-19. Including research at Wuhan. He 'misspoke' once, referring to COVID-19 as COVID-16. Interestingly enough, Fauci approved funding for Wuhan back in '14. Freudian slip? I read somewhere, and I tried to search it out and couldn't find it, that Fauci had approved some new research in '16.

Really wouldn't surprise me at all.

The fact he was involved at all should have had him fired on the spot. Just another example of this weird reality we are living in where we're forced to accept a negative as a positive.
    The story I heard is that Fauxci was part of a US team working on developing the virus. When it got to risky to do it in the states they out sourced it to Wuhan. If thats true apparently Wuhan outsourced it back to the states and the rest of the world. Any way you look at it this little turd needs to be dropped into a bowl of spinning toilet water.

He looks like an elf bred with a Munchkin and talks bullshit on top of bullshit. I reckon he has to keep talking bullshit to keep that big paycheck coming in.

View attachment 7540092

Fauci is federal government's top-paid employee, outearned ...

www.businessinsider.com › Politics › Healthcare

2 days ago — Dr. Anthony Fauci is the federal government's top-paid employee and made $18,000 more than Trump in 2019 · Fauci earned $417,608 in 2019, ...

He is fucking Italian and short you dumb fuck. You should be banned just on principle alone.