• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm done with Cafe Bustelo

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    These gentlemen have my respect and my business

Hell, even if you don't drink coffee, buy a t-shirt from them, at least. People like Wali should never have been tossed aside by the system.

Yeah... I just subscribed. And since Keurig just withdrew advertising from Hannity.... I am going to take my Keurig environment-destroyer Mk 2 coffee destroyer and use it for target practice... and go back to French Press with BRCC... Well, we call it a "Freedom Press" around here.

Cheers and Caffeine on!

Sirhr

Fuck Keurig that whole system is an affront to proper coffee brewing.

Energy drinks be damned; coffee is the real go go juice! Gonna have to get me some of that BRCC and maybe even a hoodie.

Being a cheapskate Ill stick with Sam's Club French Roast. Its actualy quite good.

Yeah... I just subscribed. And since Keurig just withdrew advertising from Hannity.... I am going to take my Keurig environment-destroyer Mk 2 coffee destroyer and use it for target practice... and go back to French Press with BRCC... Well, we call it a "Freedom Press" around here.

Cheers and Caffeine on!

Sirhr

I do the Freedom Press AND the Espresso Pot every morning, but the BRCC doesn't offer the two different coffee's that I want up here in Canada,,,,, yet. I've already inquired about the monthly subscription, but my asking for two different bags each month seems to screw with their system's computabilityness. One can hope that the modern technology catches up with abilities and interests.

Up here, 1 bag a month is 20 bucks. The two bag deal is 30 bucks.
    Some are going to suggest that I go with 2 different "1 bag a month" deals, which would be 40 bucks.

That sound good to ya'll?

As soon as they're able to work this out with me, I'll give 'em a shot. (see what I did there? :D )

Fuck Keurig that whole system is an affront to proper coffee brewing.

It passes hot water through ground coffee. Isn't that proper coffee brewing? Percolator is the bastard coffee brewing method.

One of the best stories I have viewed in a long time. Wally exudes enthusiasm being here and work with BRC. My hat off to all of them.

It passes hot water through ground coffee. Isn't that proper coffee brewing? Percolator is the bastard coffee brewing method.

Yeah, Percolator is supposedly the WORST way to brew coffee. But at deer camp, that's what we use. Same tin percolator since the 1950's... since before I was born! And nothing makes better coffee at 4 in the morning in a shed built in 1919... insulated with cardboard.... and smelling of wood smoke, gun oil and venison stew.

The worst way to brew coffee for sure. But if geography is the root of all history, then place and time make good coffee... great!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Yeah, Percolator is supposedly the WORST way to brew coffee. But at deer camp, that's what we use. Same tin percolator since the 1950's... since before I was born! And nothing makes better coffee at 4 in the morning in a shed built in 1919... insulated with cardboard.... and smelling of wood smoke, gun oil and venison stew.

The worst way to brew coffee for sure. But if geography is the root of all history, then place and time make good coffee... great!!!

Cheers,

So true. We just boil the water and throw the grounds in and then settle them with a splash of cold water. A cup of cowboy coffee which will stand up a spoon is one of the true joys of hunting prior to venturing out of camp especially when its at 10,000 feet elevation and its early November.

If you want to see coffee snobs go to Australia, they know good coffee there and won't touch most of the sludge that big chains serve here in the USA.

I used to use my Keurig in my Volvo while watching the NFL. What the eff am I going do now?

Maybe Black Rifle Coffee in my 4X4 while watching Forged in Fire?

I used to use my Keurig in my Volvo while watching the NFL. What the eff am I going do now?

Put the Keurig in the trunk of your Volvo. Lay a 5 gal bucket of tannerite next to the car and shoot it.

We love our French Press and buy whole bean to grind fresh every morning.

I tried to get the wifey to like BRC - it's very strong for girl coffee, though. She can tolerate the Snipers Hide and Silencer Smooth. I generally like some honey and creamer in my java to start the day, but sometimes you just gotta go full bore, unadulterated "Murdered Out"

We love our French Press and buy whole bean to grind fresh every morning.

I tried to get the wifey to like BRC - it's very strong for girl coffee, though. She can tolerate the Snipers Hide and Silencer Smooth. I generally like some honey and creamer in my java to start the day, but sometimes you just gotta go full bore, unadulterated "Murdered Out"

Tell her to man up. If it wont take the paint off the wall it aint coffee.;)

Get a SAAB and watch Rachel Ray. It will be all right.