• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm for forming a group of Vigilantes

kraigWY

CMP GSM MI
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2006
Wyoming
And hunting down the slime that took down the Veterans Cross in the Mahove Desert, gut shooting him (or them) and feeding them to the hogs.

Just two weeks after the USSC said it could stay up.

Cross

Re: I'm for forming a group of Vigilantes

If they put together a fund let me know. That deserves a gut shot and mexican burial. I don't care if it was a cross (MHO is I am glad it is) or anything else. It was memorial honoring our soldiers. Like I said see my second sentence

I like that second idea, start a fund to rebuild it even larger than before. How would one go about starting a charity these days? I guess we could start a fun raising charity, I am not sure if it is against the rules of this site but that didn't stop the USMC M40 raffle. Which gives me an idea...hows about a raffle that goes along with this charity?
Anyone have any thoughts or ideas about this?

It wouldnt be the same, that cross was put up in the 30s to honor WWI vets.

We need to find the orginal cross.

Just like Poppies, you cant replace them with another flower.

Why would anyone do that? One way ticket to Laos or Iraq is in order for them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rebuild it. They will come back. Be Waiting. </div></div>
Brilliant.

it is amazing the complete lack of respect that plagues this country/earth now'a days, its no wonder people fly off the handle and do things which they regret in retaliation.
I agree and think some long relentless torture is in order....maybe even some of that terrible waterboarding stuff....whatever.....bunch a worthless ass bags.

Mark my words ladies, in this day and time we may well see revolution on a small scale or violence in the streets to get rid of this type of behavior. Joe PUblic has almost had a belly full, but not quite yet. He is still figuring out how much more he can take

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark my words ladies, in this day and time we may well see revolution on a small scale or violence in the streets to get rid of this type of behavior. Joe PUblic has almost had a belly full, but not quite yet. He is still figuring out how much more he can take </div></div>

I don't think so, we're not the Founding Father's sons. We don't have the stomach for it. America will be lost without a shot being fired.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark my words ladies, in this day and time we may well see revolution on a small scale or violence in the streets to get rid of this type of behavior. Joe PUblic has almost had a belly full, but not quite yet. He is still figuring out how much more he can take </div></div>

I,ve been saying that for a long time, and its almost to the breaking point, there will be a revolution, and we will win.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What gun would Jesus use?</div></div>

Colt SAA 45 LC

Blessed be the Peacemakers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joel.B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What gun would Jesus use?

</div></div>

WWJD? as in "What would Jesus discharge?"

I dunno, but I bet he'd mount a "vintage" Trijicon on it. Or he'd use a miracle to resurrect one of the mutilated ones.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark my words ladies, in this day and time we may well see revolution on a small scale or violence in the streets to get rid of this type of behavior. Joe PUblic has almost had a belly full, but not quite yet. He is still figuring out how much more he can take </div></div>

I don't think so, we're not the Founding Father's sons. We don't have the stomach for it. America will be lost without a shot being fired. </div></div>

maybe not sons but great, great grandsons, you can stay home then.

I was at my local VFW Canteen yesterday evening and it was the primary topic of discussion. I left before the tempers flared irrevocably.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">If that's any indicator, those perps may have set a lot more in motion than they had ever imagined. In a way, and if that's so, they may have done us all a service quite contrary to their intent.</span> Wrong, these perps haven't done anybody any favors.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">I think we could be seeing the opening scenes of something a bit like <span style="font-style: italic">Unintended Consequences</span>.</span> Wrong again, <span style="font-style: italic">Unintended Consequences</span> is pure fiction; the likes of which are no longer possible in this day and age of despair and indifference. These days, the tail wags the dog, and people of hope and character are chasing phantoms.

But who am I to make projections...? (Answer, nobody).

Greg

This is being circulated on the Claguns website.. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=300274

: An anonymous caller, claiming to know the details of the theft of the Mojave Cross, called the Desert Dispatch Tuesday afternoon, saying he was not directly responsible for the cross’s theft, but knew who was. While the claims could not be verified, the caller, who identifies himself as a veteran, seems likely connected to the theft. Below are key points of a written explanation provided by the caller.

• The cross has been carefully preserved.

• A small non-sectarian monument was brought to place at the site but technical difficulties prevented this from happening at the time the cross was moved to its new location.

• The cross was erected illegally on public land in 1998 by a private individual. Since then the government has actively worked to promote the continued existence of the cross, even as it excluded other monuments from differing religions. This favoritism and exclusion clearly violates the establishment clause of the US Constitution.

• Anthony Kennedy desecrated and marginalized the memory and sacrifice of all those non-Christians that died in WWI when he wrote: 'Here one Latin cross in the desert evokes far more than religion. It evokes thousands of small crosses in foreign fields marking the graves of Americans who fell in battles — battles whose tragedies are compounded if the fallen are forgotten.'

• Justice Kennedy’s words in particular and others like them from the other Justices caused me to act.

• Discrimination in any form is intolerable, as is hatred.

• Discrimination or hatred based upon religion should be despised by all Americans.

• Despite what many people are saying, this act was definitively not anti-Christian. It was instead anti-discrimination.

• If an appropriate and permanent non-sectarian memorial is placed at the site the cross will be immediately returned.

• Alternatively, if a place can be found that memorializes the Christian Veterans of WWI that is not on public land the Cross will promptly be forwarded with care and reverence for installation at the private site.

Here’s the link to the paper:
http://www.desertdispatch.com/news/explaining-8465-anonymous-letter.html
http://www.vvdailypress.com/

I and a few other so-Cal members are trying to figure out a way to rebuilt it.. Wish us luck..

Link..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wouldnt be the same, that cross was put up in the 30s to honor WWI vets.

We need to find the orginal cross.

Just like Poppies, you cant replace them with another flower. </div></div>

The original cross put up was made of wood. That cross was replaced a couple of times with wood crosses. The cross that was taking was made up of steal tube and concrete and was placed there in the 1990's. Now since everything is P.C. in CA people got all out of sorts when the last one was put up and have been trying to get the government to take it down.

Funny how it didn't offend anybody until the 1990's. Maybe because by then not many people knew what it stood for.

Jamie

Anyone got the opener?

Whoop_ass.jpg

Or maybe just a

noose.jpg

i sure know i've had my fill,i'm absolutely sick of PC,liberalism,progressiveism,communism,and multi-cultralism.i'm ready for some ass kickingism.

This cross is on the Mojave National Preserve. The VFW has stated they will rebuild it. I am a life member of the VFW, and intend to spend plenty of time parked and camped right near there. There are a number of organizations wanting to fund a re-build, and even an organization funding a reward.
If you are serious, contact the VFW. Talk is cheap, action on the other hand...

This was posted on the Barstow VFW web site:

Mojave Desert Memorial Torn Down!

Reward offered to catch and prosecute vandals

WASHINGTON, May 11, 2010 - The Veterans of Foreign Wars of the U.S. learned yesterday that the cross-shaped veterans' memorial in the Mojave Desert was torn down Sunday night by someone or persons with no respect for the dead or the nation's laws.

"This was a legal fight that a vandal just made personal to 50 million veterans, military personnel and their families," said VFW National Commander Thomas J. Tradewell, Sr. "To think anyone can rationalize the desecration of a war memorial is sickening, and for them to believe they won't be apprehended is very naive.

"The memorial will be rebuilt and the vandals will be caught and prosecuted in federal court, since the crime occurred on government property," said Tradewell, a combat-wounded Vietnam veteran from Sussex, Wis. "We hope this horrible act will highlight the importance of resolving this case quickly so that the memorial and land can be transferred to the VFW so that the service and sacrifice of all American war dead will be properly recognized and honored, as originally intended by a group of World War I VFW members 76 years ago."

A reward is now being offered through the Liberty Institute, which represented the VFW, American Legion, Military Order of the Purple Heart, and American Ex-Prisoners of War in an amicus brief involving the 76-year-old war memorial in the Supreme Court case of Salazar v. Buono.

Anyone with information relating to this crime can leave a message on a National Park Service Tip Line that will soon be posted on the Mojave Desert Veterans Memorial website at <span style="color: #FF0000">www.donttearmedown.com</span>.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnnyDL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i sure know i've had my fill, I'm absolutely sick of PC, liberalism, progressiveism, communism, and multi-cultralism. I'm ready for some ass kickingism. </div></div>

Good!

Now get out there and put those thoughts into a little action. Doesn't need to be be a lot; just..., <span style="font-style: italic">something</span>...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnnyDL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i sure know i've had my fill, I'm absolutely sick of PC, liberalism, progressiveism, communism, and multi-cultralism. I'm ready for some ass kickingism. </div></div>

Good!

Now get out there and put those thoughts into a little action. Doesn't need to be be a lot; just..., <span style="font-style: italic">something</span>... </div></div>i do everything i can right now when i'm not working 40 hours aweek and running a small electrical buisness on the side.tea parties,member of oathkeepers,donate what i can when i can.use to write and call my congressman but found that's a waste of time and energy cause THEY DON'T CARE,THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT.can't wait to vote some of them out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnnyDL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i sure know i've had my fill, I'm absolutely sick of PC, liberalism, progressiveism, communism, and multi-cultralism. I'm ready for some ass kickingism. </div></div>

Good!

Now get out there and put those thoughts into a little action. Doesn't need to be be a lot; just..., <span style="font-style: italic">something</span>... </div></div>

I fear it is too late to change our path peacefully....too early to start shooting the bastards.

This could be useful in the end as now the Anti Christian Liberties Union doesn't have a focus point for their hatred and the sale of the land can be properly finalized to the private parties and once that is done and settled fully a new cross can be put up and nobody can sue over it anymore. Unless of course the idiots want to sue over the government selling some empty land to someone.

What gets me is that it was probably some liberal related to the original lawsuit and that just pisses me off - there are THOUSANDS of crosses in Arlington, this one is no different.

The cross had been rebuilt and it WILL be rebuilt according to the caretaker.

Lay in wait- there are many bikers down there already looking for the scumbag and I can guarantee you if they find them - someone will quietly disappear..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lay in wait- there are many bikers down there already looking for the scumbag and I can guarantee you if they find them - someone will quietly disappear..

</div></div>

It would be strange to me for him not to instead be found crucified (but on a separate cross nearby) when the old one is restored.

When the new one goes up it needs motion sensors and explosives
attached. Don't let the busturds leave and we dont have to track them down!!!

If the brothers castch him, not a word will be said and the community will hav i less asshole to worry abt. MM

Lots of bodies in that desert. What's one(or a few) more? Although the crucifixion idea is nice, both from the cross-thief angle, as well as the possible anti-Christian angle. Hmmm... Atheist on a cross. How's that for irony? What putzes. Some folks needed a good switching a long time ago.

I'm down with it. A memorial is not establishment - it is rememberance. Paying a fallen hero the highest honor you can within you belief system. That's all. Beware liberals - we are about fed up with you.

I can't understand why permissiso has to be given by the National Park service to put up a temp, cross until the real one is found. It,s replacing one with another just like it. Just more Govt. shit

the best plan was is to grab some 4x4 and make sure to treat it against elements. then we post it up there cememnt it and post it with wires so wind dont hurt it. then we camp about 500yards away... i am willing to fund the wood and cement if any of you are actually serious...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark my words ladies, in this day and time we may well see revolution on a small scale or violence in the streets to get rid of this type of behavior. Joe PUblic has almost had a belly full, but not quite yet. He is still figuring out how much more he can take </div></div>

I,ve been saying that for a long time, and its almost to the breaking point, there will be a revolution, and we will win. </div></div>

They were saying that in the 60's too...

Still waiting..

John Wayne/Colonel Madden (Back to Bataan):
..."This kind of war, you've gotta believe in what you're fighting for."

I believe.......