• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos I'm going to need a bigger box.

Chris777

Private
Minuteman
May 9, 2017
California
20190921_082556.jpg

1 that safe is tiny
2 buy a safe much bigger than you think you will need
3 keep that safe to hold excess

I have two safes now. One with the shelves removed that I use solely for long rifles and shotguns.

Reactions: Chris777
I use the lockable metal cabinets for ammo, mags, and other accessories. I made a powder magazine out of a metal box that’s lockable for all my reloading stuff.

Reactions: TACC and Chris777
I use the lockable metal cabinets for ammo, mags, and other accessories. I made a powder magazine out of a metal box that’s lockable for all my reloading stuff.
That's exactly what I'm thinking of doing. Getting a used metal cabinet to store all my ammo and other accessories in.

Reactions: TACC
Here is where I have ended up. I am still working on some shelves above the desk and possibly a rolling tool bench in the middle of the room. Even now I have kept a smaller 16 gun safe.View attachment 7151227
Damn. I guess you only have one hobby. I have to sell a gun to make room for a new one. My boss at home said no more unless it fits in the safe and I can't buy another safe.

Reactions: golden_311
I said that after each one of my safes, the next one will be bigger, and no I didnt get rid of the earlier ones.

Had the same issue and picked up one of those stack on lockers and moved all the ammo there. Reloading components are on the shelf.

I’m getting to that problem with my safe. Thought it would be plenty but maybe not
23E98808-D1D0-4FEF-B7C1-6B5DFA0EFD9B.jpeg