• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm going to take the Quickload "plunge"

Fatelvis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2003
Mokena, IL
I've read waaaay too much good stuff about this program, and since I love handloading and tinkering with loads, I figure I'll use it a lot and enjoy it. Question: Is there any group buys or "sales" going on now? If not, is there only one place to buy it from? Any tips on buying the program? Thanksl-

It's pretty good. I use it all the time for " what if " scenarios and if you'll put your input parameters , I.e. bullet length, case capacity, temp.... It'll have you pretty darn close. The first time I used it was for a 6.5 creedmor with h4350 and a 140 vld. It was within 4 fps. I was amazed. But it's been a little off on my win mags. For instance, I've got a Broughton 5c on one and it is not anywhere near what the actual velocity is. But it's a very good tool to have.

You are going to have a lot of fun foolin' with it, but I don't recommend using it as a substitute for a manual.

It will give you some interesting insights though.

You are going to have a lot of fun foolin' with it, but I don't recommend using it as a substitute for a manual.

It will give you some interesting insights though.

Exactly what mad Charlie said. Don't ever try and use it instead of a manual.