• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

I'm not a conspiracy theorists, but......

I'm certain just the threat of registering guns and new red flag laws gives all criminals pause...... Of course anybody that thinks for themself has already discounted the MSM official story as soon as it is released.

Have you guys noticed that there have been no mass shootings since the dems started pushing for impeachment???? With the left claiming that they are at an all time high, you think they would be happening weekly..

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

@coach4christ and @2aBaCa :

Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, and three times is enemy action... And from a tactical perspective, there are no such things as coincidences. Sadly, there are still plenty of "gun free zones" and other places where the citizen body either cannot, or refuses to be armed. These places will be ripe for plucking when the next storm rolls through.

Reactions: gigamortis
The news only covers it if the shooter is/were white male. It's the only thing that fits their narrative, but there are many others.

If you're asking if the left is responsible for mass shootings, I would say it is likely. Are they conspiring to do so? No, they're just convincing dickheads that they deserve better and violence is rational to get it from others. The media are really the ones who are responsible, and I think all that is happening lately is that instigation and sensationalism from the media is being recognized as the propaganda that it is.

To think the upper echelons guiding the ship above the government class aren’t conspiring against the lower echelons is to deny the human condition.

Just because we wouldn’t do something doesn’t mean someone else with the means wouldn’t either.

Absolute power rarely inspires kumbya.

Didnt fit the narrative and reinforced negative stereotypes.

Only printed in foreign papers........

As others have posted, there have been shooting but the MSM won't cover them because of the ethnicity of the shooter. There was a shooting in East TX a week or so ago and two people were killed, so I guess the death toll was not large enough to get national coverage. The shooter was black or hispanic and it was on local news a good bit.

I am FULLY convinced that a majority of the "mass" shootings that have occurred over the past twenty or so years have been orchestrated by a group pushing for gun control. Maybe not directly from the GOV but there are elected official involved, possibly from BOTH parties.

As others have posted, there have been shooting but the MSM won't cover them because of the ethnicity of the shooter. There was a shooting in East TX a week or so ago and two people were killed, so I guess the death toll was not large enough to get national coverage. The shooter was black or hispanic and it was on local news a good bit.

I am FULLY convinced that a majority of the "mass" shootings that have occurred over the past twenty or so years have been orchestrated by a group pushing for gun control. Maybe not directly from the GOV but there are elected official involved, possibly from BOTH parties.

Soros funded

Where the eff is RGB?

I was wondering the same thing the other day and my guess is in some facility on an foreign island getting intravenous stems cell therapy from aborted fetuses and blood transfusions from missing kids like in some bond movie.

Just to make it until either Trump is impeached or next November. If Trump wins they will pull the plug on her.

Reactions: mtrmn