• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm sure Mark Larue had a fit over this

deadly0311

Tacticool Ninja
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I saw this and thought this was priceless.....

knightsarmco.jpg

Re: I'm sure Mark Larue had a fit over this

Yeah, Mark may twist his nipples, but in reality, the sticker grammar makes zero sense.

if i were a bettin man, id put my dolla on a "neck".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone care to enlighten me...? I feel like I'm missing out. </div></div>

Larue has stickers that say "God Bless Our Troops....Especially Our Snipers"

Larue isnt a fan of Knights....just thought it was funny

DE where'd you get it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone care to enlighten me...? I feel like I'm missing out. </div></div>

Larue isnt a fan of Knights....just thought it was funny </div></div>

And for all the marbles.... Why does the Larue sticker say "Especially Our Snipers"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw this and thought this was priceless.....

knightsarmco.jpg
</div></div>

Deadly, I laughed my ass when I saw that bumper sticker. Great post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone care to enlighten me...? I feel like I'm missing out. </div></div>

And for all the marbles.... Why does the Larue sticker say "Especially Our Snipers"?</div></div>

His business was founded on provideing accessories for precision weapons.

Mark is just jealous, he dreams of the day he could fit into Reed Knight's boots!!!Everythings bigger in Texas, especially Mark's EGO!!!

yep those supply guys sitting in the AC back at TQ needs more of god's attention... just saying. i don't know what they are goin to do between xbox, radio watch, and sleep... life is hard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yep those supply guys sitting in the AC back at TQ needs more of god's attention... just saying. i don't know what they are goin to do between xbox, radio watch, and sleep... life is hard. </div></div>

Rolmgdao....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yep those supply guys sitting in the AC back at TQ needs more of god's attention... just saying. i don't know what they are goin to do between xbox, radio watch, and sleep... life is hard. </div></div>

Hey, just because they signed up to be Pogues doesn't mean they aren't people too. Besides, it's hot waiting in line at Burger King, Subway, McDonald's, Baskin Robbins, Pizza Hut... and don't even mention the anguish of finding out all three huge PX's are sold out of the new Call of Duty; how else will they get the experience of actually engaging enemy bent on their destruction.

Unfortunately, I never could find the "new lives" button in my humvee. Pogues probably jacked it for ebay money to afford Call of Duty and Burger King.

I bet his name was Ron.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone care to enlighten me...? I feel like I'm missing out. </div></div>

And for all the marbles.... Why does the Larue sticker say "Especially Our Snipers"? </div></div>

Because his current business is built on the money he made selling his targets to Sniper Schools

And for all the marbles.... Why does the Larue sticker say "Especially Our Snipers"?</div></div>

The sticker says "Especially our snipers" because one of Mark's employees had a twin brother who was a Special Forces Team Sargeant who was killed in action. He was a sniper. It was to commemorate him and those like him.