• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm testing out a new, true 2 stage CZ 455 trigger

Intrested, please let us know if it gets to production

I will, but I have no clue what the plans are for it. I have no connection to the project except he asked me and one other member on RFC to wring these triggers out. I know there were plenty of people asking Timney to make a 2-stage for the 455 but I've only heard of plans for them to make the new adjustable single stage trigger.

Reactions: BlackFenix
Just a quick update from today: the lightest trigger pull totals 6.75 ounces, with a 4 ounce 1st stage.

Re. Overtravel: I could not detect any perceptible overtravel on mine, just the 2nd stage break and a dead stop.

This trigger is pretty awesome! I haven't been able to get out and shoot it yet but the adjustment was pretty easy and adjusts to exactly where I wanted it. In the instructions sent with it, it was stated to be set at 6 oz total pull weight. I adjusted it quickly to 8 oz first and 1 lb second. The wall is solid with no second stage creep or overtravel. I will report back after I get a chance to shoot it some, its been below zero the last couple days.

If you are running a MPA chassis you will have to inlet the chassis quite a bit. I had to take .300" out of the front of the trigger guard and around .075" out the the rear. There was plenty of material there and its a pretty simple process if you have access to a mill.

Glad to hear it's working good. I've got mine set to 6 ounces total for some benchrest work this week so I can test some ammo. After that I'll probably set it to 8 and 8 then leave it alone. I set back the shoulder on my Fedderson barrel and it's right at .042 headspace. If I don't get the accuracy I want then I'm getting a Lilja. With this trigger I have no desire to move on to the 457 at all.

Just put myself on the waiting list for one. Never really liked the Timney.

Just put myself on the waiting list for one. Never really liked the Timney.
Hi JackHass,

I saw this post about you getting on my waiting list for one of my 2 stage triggers. I don't know if you are on it. If you either send me your email address, or go to my website to be put on the list. I'll make sure you are on it in the correct order, as of Feb 12.

BScar

Hi JackHass,

I saw this post about you getting on my waiting list for one of my 2 stage triggers. I don't know if you are on it. If you either send me your email address, or go to my website to be put on the list. I'll make sure you are on it in the correct order, as of Feb 12.

BScar

Yea. I’m on the list. I’m down for 2 of them. Thanks for checking!

Just put my name on the list.
My birthday is Thursday just in case that gives me any leverage ;)

Anyone have an idea of what kind of wait time is to be expected?

Should have it before your next Birthday. LOL

Just kidding wait times are 1 to 2 months.

Don’t play with my emotions.
I am on cell phone and only saw the first part.

BScar, just joined your wait list. Sounds like a wonderful product. Thanks.
Rustyparrot
To Bscar I have a 455 I bought used. It has one of your triggers in it. It is the best trigger I have seen for a rimfire. I need adjustment instructions to see if I can reduce some of the first stage. thanks

Go to his website and email him. He ships extra springs to go up or down in weight when you purchase. I'm sure you can buy seperate. I love mine. Made me come to the reality that all my "GOOD" triggers I have are not. Made me pop for a Trigger Tech 2 stage for my new Rem700 build up.

B-scar. thanks for instructions, first stage had a lot travel. I now have it down to about a quarter inch. VERY nice trigger.

Your welcome, glad I could help

BScar, question, I have a CZ455 in a Manners stock. It currently has a Timney trigger installed. Is there a lot of filing and grinding to get the BScar trigger to work in that stock? And does the trigger guard need to be modified? I do have an aftermarket trigger guard if that makes a difference, but still have the original to compare it to.

Thank you,

Gjmen22