• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm Treedog and I have a problem .

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    So the week after Christmas wifey says hey you should buy another gun .
    Me. Wha huh Dafug ?
    Her. You worked hard all year , new shed ( barn ) and you deserve it . It's not like you're gonna buy a two k gun .
    Welp I got $2,500 into a Wilson Combat Protetor Carbine . Added a Vortex 1-8 OP Mod . But wait there's more . Just ordered an Armaspec Stealth buffer for the ar10 along with muzzle brake and a Hyperfire Hypertouch .
    Not to mention the sig Romeo MSR , bolt rebuild kit and mags .
    tenor (2).gif

There always seem to be some type of quandary when it comes to firearms. When the sife says you can buy a firearm, she doesn't take into account the other things that come up. She will understand. A firearm can't stand on it's own. It needs things added that must be included. Then when you start thinking of firearms, you realize the other things you need. Life is too short to wait for things. Buy away, it's your right as an American male to overspend.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    They do the same with clothes.

A new dress (which will only be worn once) will need new heels, new belt, new handbag, new jewelry to match....etc.

Pay attention.... she may have just set herself up for an expensive shopping trip that you can't say anything about because of your new toy.

I swear... women all read The Art of War. :ROFLMAO:

Ask her what she did wrong ?
    THIS.

if you cant get anything out of her to use when the interrogation comes, remember the basic rules: deny everything, obfuscate and make counteraccusations. If that doesn't work and your back is against the wall, fight you way out. Tell her the extra spend was for future good deeds and she can thank you later.

There always seem to be some type of quandary when it comes to firearms. When the sife says you can buy a firearm, she doesn't take into account the other things that come up. She will understand. A firearm can't stand on it's own. It needs things added that must be included like ammo:eek:. At $5 per round your 2K will get you...200 rounds. Then when you start thinking of firearms, you realize the other things you need. Life is too short to wait for things. Buy away, it's your right as an American male to overspend.

• Wow
    When I purchased the Wilson Combat I told the guy behind the counter the conversation with the wife . While he's getting the box together I asked if a gun in the case was an X Five . He says yeah you wanna see it ?
    Me. Na I'd better not
    Him. Ha the wife told you to come here you got an alibi .

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Authorization for a blank check gun but and it doesnt say kac on the side and a tt on top?

Fuck. My gf insisted on buying me a pair of Tecovas for Christmas.
    Whats wrong with a pair of tecovas? Its not a Lucchese, but thats a good boot. Made in Mexico, good year welted, good construction. Can be resoled.

Man I wish my woman be buying me boots.

Tecovas means she slept with one dude. A Wilson Combat 308 means she slept with a bunch of dudes

Tecovas means she slept with one dude. A Wilson Combat 308 means she slept with a bunch of dudes
    It was supposed ta be $600 to $800 range . The WC is 5.56 . The .308 is muh AR 10 . She's GTG . 27 years . Sometimes are like Disney World , Bass Masters , fried food and sunny days . Sometimes Death Race , TWD , and something outta Jobe . Wouldn't trade it for a Win Stealth II and a Bass Boat . I can honestly say that I am undeservingly blessed and she is a Blessing . Now back to your regularly scheduled crucifixion . 😜

Reactions: oneshot86
    27 years. Then you have heard this before....... This? Ohh I have had this for a long time. When she bought it a couple weeks ago and it's been in the closet.
    It was supposed ta be $600 to $800 range . The WC is 5.56 . The .308 is muh AR 10 . She's GTG . 27 years . Sometimes are like Disney World , Bass Masters , fried food and sunny days . Sometimes Death Race , TWD , and something outta Jobe . Wouldn't trade it for a Win Stealth II and a Bass Boat . I can honestly say that I am undeservingly blessed and she is a Blessing . Now back to your regularly scheduled crucifixion . 😜
    This is taught to them by their mothers. It along with other things get passed down through generations

I don't believe she did anything, but she's wanting something in the future. The near future. It will cost more than the firearm too.
    She's getting the house sided , new roof , addition of Mom in law suite , another bathroom ( powder room ) , new windows , kids fort demoed and back yard dressed up . Oh and collecting on my life insurance when I keel over from all the work . 😋

Never ceases to amaze me how many supposed type A men need permission from their wives to spend their own money. The only time I ever use the "ask my wife" line is when I haven't decided yet and don't want to listen to the sales spiel any longer. Been married 17yrs and never once been told what to do or buy. As long as the bills get paid it's none of her business. Do you guys really live like this?

You might be a simp if.....

Reactions: Loner
    Never ceases to amaze me how many supposed type A men need permission from their wives to spend their own money. The only time I ever use the "ask my wife" line is when I haven't decided yet and don't want to listen to the sales spiel any longer. Been married 17yrs and never once been told what to do or buy. As long as the bills get paid it's none of her business. Do you guys really live like this?

You might be a simp if.....
    This 100%...

Reactions: jr81452
    The RED FLAG would be if she has been

working on her appearance and then encourages you to buy a boat, or to get out of town to go on some hunting/fishing trips that youve always wanted to go on. Ive seen that happen to a few guys.