• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Im trying to locate someone?

NTK

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2011
North Texas
I ran into a guy at the Frisco gun show selling reloads he told me he sold a lot of his ammo here on the hide. His shop was located in Mckinney off hwy 380 but I cant remember his name to save my life. Its a shot in the dark but its worth a try hopefully one of you guys could help out thanks.

Re: Im trying to locate someone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ran into a guy at the Frisco gun show selling reloads he told me he sold a lot of his ammo here on the hide. His shop was located in Mckinney off hwy 380 but I cant remember his name to save my life. Its a shot in the dark but its worth a try hopefully one of you guys could help out thanks. </div></div>

Welcome to 100 posts.....

Re: Im trying to locate someone?

427 Cobra is out of Sanger and Chad is in Dallas this guy was out of Mckinney. If I cant locate him I will try 427 Cobra hes only 20mi from my house thanks for the leads guys.