• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm undecided. But this is just Bologna.

Does it really surprise you.

I don't know anymore!

I can see the point where our government does not want anyone to pay ransoms. However to put the victim as the criminal is the media's job, and vice versa. (the criminal as the victim)

Just when I was getting used to that, BAM.

I know his family were trying to do whatever it took to bring him back. And I know there was a mission from our forces to do the same.
But to look into the family's eyes and say that? Who can do that?

We, seriously need new leadership. No PC. no crap about how we treat those who do more harm than help.

A family in need and is looking for our help is looked into the eye and told that. I'm ashamed. I feel like I want to apologize to his family.

So why doesn't she post up the name of the White House official? Show the memo or email? I thought whistleblowers were protected. I read the article and saw nothing other than her statement, hard to rally around that.

My guess would be because it's illegal for US citizens to make monetary transactions with terrorist organizations. If they did transfer money to them, they could be prosecuted...more or less. So if one US family can scrap up enough money then what about the next one....and the next one. Eventually you will have the same situation we are trying to avoid, trading hostages for money to keep their system going. Here is a conspiracy theory for you, do you think that diverted jet that was forced to land in Iran due to "taking off late and having old flight plans" may have just been a trial run on finding out how easy it would be to force a bunch of Americans to land. 150 or more people on a plane would result in quite a bit of money if many of those families attempted to pay.

My point on the whole thing is that it was told to them:

That they would be prosecuted as the same as any terrorist. They are terrorists themselves.

If they have classified the "prohibited" act of doing so, and classified it the same, they need to take a good look at it.

When your relative is in danger, and it doesn't matter by who, you would want to do something about it. There is no clear way in this world on how to do it.

They, were threatened to be prosecuted as "terrorists".

I'm not saying it's the best way. And as it has been shown, the forces that tried to save hostages was unsuccessful. There is no clear way to solve this problem and they knew it. That's why they wanted to do it. I cannot blame them for trying and I don't think anyone can, if they were in their shoes.

Yes, I agree it would cause more problems. And as what ISIS has said, coming in and trying to save them, ISIS has also said any intervention from the US in fighting them also would cause more action from them.

Hostage situations are never easy. It's only when a plan goes through successfully we can say it was a good plan and it worked.

Until the next one.

So why doesn't she post up the name of the White House official? Show the memo or email? I thought whistleblowers were protected. I read the article and saw nothing other than her statement, hard to rally around that.

Either you are implying they are lying or you are looking at them like they are taking a stand as a whistleblower.
Either way, you are looking at this the wrong way.

They had their relative's head cut off for the world to see.

They are hurting and also felt they have been wronged personally by our government.

Don't you think they kind of feel betrayed?

Don't you think the government should have stated it differently? Especially in hindsight, When he was beheaded and they tried to prevent this and they were essentially called terrorist sponsors?

For all we know they could be saying this at the request of the Govt. Why? To let the terrorist's know they will never get cash for an American hostage, but they very well may get a rocket from a drone.

The spook psych-ops world does things you would never expect they would. True or not, we cannot allow money to be paid. It would only make things worse.

Agreed, If you are that mad the government did this to you put the name and document on the front page.

This guy had already been held for several months by another group of fundamental retards and got released. He went back for more. He went and put himself in harms way. No one forced him to do what he did. It sucks that it ended badly but if you play with fire eventually you will get burned.

The bigger story is that the 'moderates' that the BHO and Johny K Dream Team propose supporting (continue to prop up in a continued push toward running a pipeline through Syria) were the ones that sold Sotloff off in order to be beheaded.

Sotloff sold to Islamic State by 'moderate' rebels, family spokesman says - Middle East Israel News | Haaretz

Oh, and when exactly does the American Public get to weigh in on this endless war? Really an amazing stretch of logic to use the AUMF document to justify further action against ISIS when it has been proven that we have supported them.

That coalition of the willing BS - yeah, that fell apart the morning after he gave us his big plan earlier in this week b/c all but France knows how incredible this lie has become.

Rooskies? They have us by the balls - we move on Syria or Iraq - they storm the Ukraine. We do the 'squeeze strategy' that the Dream Team is pushing - they still squeeze the Ukraine, and stand behind Syria sharpening their knife. All the while the Dream Team stays committed to economic sanctions that ultimately penalize the Europeans more than the Rooskies, and legitimize / hasten the death of the dollar as the WRC. The Dream Team could not have fucked this one up worse even if they tried.

Last edited:
Either you are implying they are lying or you are looking at them like they are taking a stand as a whistleblower.
Either way, you are looking at this the wrong way.

They had their relative's head cut off for the world to see.

They are hurting and also felt they have been wronged personally by our government.

Don't you think they kind of feel betrayed?

Don't you think the government should have stated it differently? Especially in hindsight, When he was beheaded and they tried to prevent this and they were essentially called terrorist sponsors?

If it was my son and this happened, I would be naming names, agencies, and daring them to threaten me with being a terrorist.
I feel for the family. I don't think I am looking at this wrong. I would say they were betrayed, and that is why I would tell anyone that would listen,details.

Last edited:
Because we have no aim, no moral compass, and no leadership this is just a total cluster.

There is no strategic interest. It's not oil. If the greens didn't have the balls of the admin locked up in some fantasy we would be pulling pools of oil out of our own territory.

The only thing I see happening here is Raytheon getting more profits.

Paging Smedley D. Butler, paging General Butler, we need more copies of your little pamphlet.

One of ours is worth 100 of theirs. 5-1 is a bargain.

You are out of your mind! This mentality would lead to (and may already be) complete ruination of our country's security. Imagine a scum bag killing children at an American School, he is caught, before he can be tried and executed, one of his relatives, or member of his gang, or religious groups, decides, well let's see, they'll let him go if we kidnap a few other kids, we might have to cut one their heads off, just to get their attention. This makes Every Single American- anywhere in the world- a target, placing all of us in danger. Before long (I expect it soon) Mexican drug cartels will start with this program, to get some of their trash out of American Prisons, and as it will go. Once we start dealing with the devil, it will never stop, it shouldn't have every started in the first place. Trading one of their spies for one of ours maybe okay, as both of the spies were involved in the same activity, however; when this type of deal is/has been made, it was never in exchange for a family from Ohio for our spy. What I find most disturbing, is people such as yourself can't see the obvious, therefore our politicos know they can get away with it.
Reminds me of "Jay walking".....
If a family wants to pay the terrorist their own money, no fed money, in order to get their family member back, It sounds okay, however; this could be an easy way for Islamic terrorist groups to get money from their good friends here in the US. They just claim they paid a ransom for the return of "little ali". We should be spending our time and money on killing this scum, anywhere and everywhere, rather than trying to "make deals" with them. The fact that we've made even one deal with this type of scum, at all, places them on a higher plane than they deserve.

Last edited:
If it was my son and this happened, I would be naming names, agencies, and daring them to threaten me with being a terrorist.
I feel for the family. I don't think I am looking at this wrong. I would say they were betrayed, and that is why I would tell anyone that would listen,details.

One thing I hate is; when on here it's sometimes difficult to understand what one means when they "type what they write". I try to be careful in "questioning" or pushing another, and there are times I do not understand fully what one means.
I was taking what you had written, Jrassy. wrongly.

Go ahead, pay that handsome ransom, that just gets ISIS one step closer to here. Make your choice, fight them here, or fight them there. Let the blood run into the sand, or let it run in our gutters like Boston. I prefer to turn the sands of Allah red with it myself, instead of American concrete

I still like the idea of paying the ransom with polonium coated bills....

It is your right to feel this way and to voice your beliefs. But I for one am glad that not all people feel this way. There have been many times in our history where people have sacrificed their personal needs and put their country above themselves. The freedoms in which you wrap yourself were delivered to you by people who did exactly that.

I am not for giving terrorists ANYTHING, EVER. However, I feel this has merit in this discussion.

Jefferson-Tyranny-is-defined-as-that-which-is-legal-for-the-government-but-illegal-for-the-citizenry-1.jpg

It is your right to feel this way and to voice your beliefs. But I for one am glad that not all people feel this way. There have been many times in our history where people have sacrificed their personal needs and put their country above themselves. The freedoms in which you wrap yourself were delivered to you by people who did exactly that.

You must believe in unicorns and Leprechauns too….

Try this on for size - Wilson and the Progressives engineered the US involvement in WW1, then they engineered Versailles which guaranteed both WW2 and much of the discord in the world that we still see today; FDR had prior knowledge of Pearl Harbor thereby guaranteeing our involvement in WW2; the Gulf of Tonkin as a justification for Vietnam - never happened; the high jackers on 911 were predominately from Saudi Arabia, yet we attacked Afghanistan and then invaded Iraqi under the pretense of WMDs. We still have 28 pages of the 2002 911 report that are classified as national security and in the words of some of those congress people that have seen them "they are an embarrassment and there will be no hope for America's future if the American people do not know the truth about a tragedy such as 911". Currently we are trying to use a 13 year old AUMF resolution, written immediately after 911 to justify attacking a group inside a sovereign nation (Syria) and against the wishes of Syria and their allies. However we have actually supported this group but now we want to bomb them - under the terms of a 13 yr old resolution written in response to 911…in a sovereign nation that we officially have no issue with... The reality of it is that it all flows back to the desire of the US / SA / Qatar to run a pipeline through that same sovereign, and we were instrumental in fomenting the civil war as well as regional conflict in the first place.

So if you are truly "glad" that others swallow the lies hook line and sinker and sacrifice themselves for the lies that have always kept the power structure in place - then you must be a fan of human misery.

You must believe in unicorns and Leprechauns too….

Try this on for size - Wilson and the Progressives engineered the US involvement in WW1, then they engineered Versailles which guaranteed both WW2 and much of the discord in the world that we still see today; FDR had prior knowledge of Pearl Harbor thereby guaranteeing our involvement in WW2; the Gulf of Tonkin as a justification for Vietnam - never happened; the high jackers on 911 were predominately from Saudi Arabia, yet we attacked Afghanistan and then invaded Iraqi under the pretense of WMDs. We still have 28 pages of the 2002 911 report that are classified as national security and in the words of some of those congress people that have seen them "they are an embarrassment and there will be no hope for America's future if the American people do not know the truth about a tragedy such as 911". Currently we are trying to use a 13 year old AUMF resolution, written immediately after 911 to justify attacking a group inside a sovereign nation (Syria) and against the wishes of Syria and their allies. However we have actually supported this group but now we want to bomb them - under the terms of a 13 yr old resolution written in response to 911…in a sovereign nation that we officially have no issue with... The reality of it is that it all flows back to the desire of the US / SA / Qatar to run a pipeline through that same sovereign, and we were instrumental in fomenting the civil war as well as regional conflict in the first place.

So if you are truly "glad" that others swallow the lies hook line and sinker and sacrifice themselves for the lies that have always kept the power structure in place - then you must be a fan of human misery.

And he didnt even get in to Central America.

And he didnt even get in to Central America.

Or the Vandals, Ghengis Kahn, the Spartans, Etc... Conspiracy is so easy to believe yet so hard to prove. I guess that's why it works so well.

It is always interesting to watch those who wear ALCOA hats.

I've seen what happens when nations (Italy and Switzerland, I'm talking to you) pay ransoms to terrorist organizations. We saw a significant jump in IEDs and ambushes on Filipino Marines in JSOTF-P the month after the two European nations paid ransoms for the ICRC hostages the Abu Sayyaf had taken a few months prior. If you're cool with US soldiers having to fight better equipped terrorists, then by all means support paying ransoms. Those dumb fucks that put themselves in a position to be taken hostage should reap the consequences of their war zone adventurism.

Those dumb fucks that put themselves in a position to be taken hostage should reap the consequences of their war zone adventurism.
Or at least accept responsibility for it.

It's like you setting your own house on fire, then bitching that the FD could not put it out before the house was destroyed.

Or the Vandals, Ghengis Kahn, the Spartans, Etc... Conspiracy is so easy to believe yet so hard to prove. I guess that's why it works so well.

WTF does that have to do with his post...or mine. Once again you have dropped any level of credibility you try to resent. Go back to your mom's basement.

wtf does that have to do with his post...or mine. Once again you have dropped any level of credibility you try to resent. Go back to your mom's basement.

"meatloaf, mom fs1 wants his meatloaf! Meatloaf! Whers my meatloaf!"

"meatloaf, mom fs1 wants his meatloaf! Meatloaf! Whers my meatloaf!"

WTF does that have to do with his post...or mine. Once again you have dropped any level of credibility you try to resent. Go back to your mom's basement.

I miss my mom, she was a good woman. Taught me about human dignity and respect. She also taught me that a heart filled with hate cannot be pure. Hate has its place in war, and that there is no purpose for it in life. Hate will consume you only if you let it.

I never lived in her basement, but she does reside in my heart.

Your responses however do show the true cerebral nature of yourselves.

I miss my mom, she was a good woman. Taught me about human dignity and respect. She also taught me that a heart filled with hate cannot be pure. Hate has its place in war, and that there is no purpose for it in life. Hate will consume you only if you let it.

Rest assured our comments were not aimed at your mom, but at you. sounds like she has moved to a better place so for that, condolences.

As to your quote about hate, Im in 100% agreement. I cannot afford the price of hate. To make fun of you for douchey posts is not hate...its just teasing, which everyone of us hear has received. Lowlight loves me so much....LOL

FS1 - so what does a professional troll get paid by groups that are supportive of this administration?

You are either incredibly naive and unwilling to research or an inverterate liar. You know damn well that every last thing I referenced can be substantiated within minutes on the net, and from multiple sources. Obsfuscation of facts is part of the basic the play book of the left when caught in a lie. What's next? A personal attack on me? How about a simple approach - counter with facts to refute what I am saying and support your hopeless position?

Here are just two more of dozens and dozens more:

Gulf War One - In the effort to get the US engaged in a war with Iraq, the daughter of Kuwait's Ambassador to the United States and Canada was paid to lie to Congress by the PR firm Hill and Knowlton. Specifically she was poised as a confidential informant that had volunteered at a Kuwait City hospital and testified that she witnessed Iraqi soldiers pull babies from incubators and leave them on the floor to die. She was never there.

Gulf War Two - Collin Powell knowingly gave false testimony to the UN Security Council as a justification / prelude to war

Last edited:

FS1 you are not hated. In fact your presence would be missed if you were not here. I appreciate your opposing view point like Ted Williams appreciated one over the middle of the plate.

Fact is you are likely the kind, gentle thoughtful, trusting soul you portray yourself to be. If the world would work to your positive drum beat perhaps it would be a better place than the great place it already is.

I believe in the good of man but I realize that there is something so vile and rotten in a very small minority of our fellow humans. Tis corrupting force always seems to take advantage of the good nature of the majority and sadly its evilness is never realized until the death toll has mounted and the innocent are being dumped in pits. I think your blind optimism is a dangerous thing when the wolf comes knocking.

Your logic is not well received here because I think many have seen the wolf, know it exists and they understand what the end result for the innocent will be. Your dreams of succesful negotiation with pure evil put everyone at great risk.

....one other thing....Id feel a little more camaradery with you if you would post one OCW target or perhaps had one relevant question related to rifelry. Your a one trick pony in the political arena. Expand your interests please.