• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact 737 smiths

LongRange888

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 6, 2017
    New York
    Where is the go to place or smith for a impact barreled action. Thinking about trying one of these out.

Pretty much every Smith

Stuteville
    Exodus
    Long rifles Inc
    Short Action Customs
    Area 419
    TS Customs
    Gradous
    Straitjacket

So many good smiths.

Reactions: LongRange888
    I was treated very well with ALTUS. Picked a trigger, brake and they dropped it in a Bravo with no fuss?

Got my actions from OTM Tactical. They can do a barreled action for you too. Have ordered prefit barrels from Gradous and Impact with great results. Had a local smith spin a 7mm-08 Ackley bbl for a hunting rifle, again with great results.

Got my actions from OTM Tactical. They can do a barreled action for you too. Have ordered prefit barrels from Gradous and Impact with great results. Had a local smith spin a 7mm-08 Ackley bbl for a hunting rifle, again with great results.
    how’d that Gradous barrel shoot?

I haven’t made a move yet have been busy and haven’t been looking but I’m leaning towards getting an impact and proof stainless prefit and picking up a nice barrel vice and receiver wrench and putting it together myself.