• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact 737r & New NBK?

18Echo

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2007
Maricopa Co., AZ
Does anyone know the difference between these two actions? The only thing I can SEE is a split rail and different bolt knob…. Is that it or am I missing something more?

Looks like there is some metal taken out to make it lighter.

5B295675-0D1D-47FC-9EBE-25EB0E50DDB7.jpeg

Reactions: TEUFEL820
Interested as well. Not much out there on these but I want one.

Does anyone know the difference between these two actions? The only thing I can SEE is a split rail and different bolt knob…. Is that it or am I missing something more?
Besides the obvious split and skeletonized rail I would assume to get the roughly 9.5oz weight reduction they are also using the aluminum bolt knob and shroud that they have. The knob alone is something like 3oz less than the standard knob.

I got one to build a 6gt for my fiance. It's basically a lightweight 737. Feels just the same. I can post pics later. Looking forward to a Lighterweight build for her lol

I got one to build a 6gt for my fiance. It's basically a lightweight 737. Feels just the same. I can post pics later. Looking forward to a Lighterweight build for her lol
What's the actual weight on the NBK with the bolt? Can't seem to find the details anywhere.

What does NBK mean, abbreviation for?
I’ve been thinking about this thread and decided to reach out to Impact the other day. This is the response I received:
FA380806-BC1E-46F8-B1B8-9C1D9770401A.png

Of note, Travis with TS Customs is putting my 300 PRC together as we speak and hyped is an overstatement.

Reactions: JMetzinger