• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact Data Books April Promo

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    As always we enjoy offering our customs a chance to save money while offering you a modular data book that offers you the most flexibility and options on the market.

Our books allow shooters over 500 different data collection pages to choose from. We are the most advanced data book ever offered to shooters brining you anything you need to complete the mission.

<span style="font-weight: bold">APRIL PROMO</span>
    This month we will be offering shooters A <span style="font-weight: bold">10% off </span>DISCOUNT on any order over $60.00. This is on data books and pages sets only.

This months promo code is : <span style="font-weight: bold">IMPACT</span>

Happy Shooting from the leaders in data book production!!

Okay . This will get me to clean out my account wish list.

Thanks NOMAD, I may actually have to place my order now!!!!

Awsome, Placed a nice order a week ago... shoulda waited!

Amazing product BTW. The Mini Modular Book is fantastic.

I tried to use the coupon code and received an error: •Coupon code "IMPACT" is not valid. The coupon expired on Mon Apr 30 00:00:00 PDT 2012.

Please fix before my impulse buy fades away! ;)

Awsome, Placed a nice order a week ago... shoulda waited!

Amazing product BTW. The Mini Modular Book is fantastic.

Cobra what book or package did you order and why? I have not used a log before and am trying to figure out what to order. Nomad gave me a great suggestion but would like a few more opinions. Thanks

Cobra what book or package did you order and why? I have not used a log before and am trying to figure out what to order. Nomad gave me a great suggestion but would like a few more opinions. Thanks

Order based on your style of shooting and targets....I typically shoot round steel in competition and/or practice; if I get something out of the ordinary, I will draw it on the blank page. Practice and load development for me is done on 3" circle targets.

I'm opting for the regular paper for now.

Here's what I'm trying to order...maybe it will help you out.
    Modular book - regular size, with the following options:
    3" Circle
    Load Development Sheet
    Chronograph Velocity Sheet
    Blank Gridded
    Gridded Circle
    Cold Bore Circle
    Round Count Page
    Vortex EBR-1 Reticle

sweet thanks. So would you reccomend buying a set of pages for each type of target I shoot at?
    So, if I shoot at 10" steel, 6" shoot n C, and an NRA 100 yd target. would you buy pages for each?
    Also working up a load for my rifle so the load dev sheets too????
    Sorry for all the questions just a little new to this paper concept?

Sh!t, what size paper do you recommend? I would imagine that smaller might be better for taking to the range or out in the sticks when I shoot??????

Sorry for delay!! Tom is going to check and see why it wont go thru. Should be resolved by the morning!!!

Thanks for the orders and feedback!!

Happy Shooting

sweet thanks. So would you reccomend buying a set of pages for each type of target I shoot at?
    So, if I shoot at 10" steel, 6" shoot n C, and an NRA 100 yd target. would you buy pages for each?
    Also working up a load for my rifle so the load dev sheets too????
    Sorry for all the questions just a little new to this paper concept?

Buy the type of pages that you would use most commonly...if those targets are what you are likely to shoot at then yes, I would get them. We all have different shooting styles, so our needs are different. I rarely shoot at the NRA 100yrd targets, so it won't be in my data book.

I like being able to write down my load development and keep it with me...but that's just me. If you think that would be useful, go for it.

These books are all about documentation so you can review and improve your shooting.

My book will typically be used on the bench or during practice...The matches I shoot are all timed and I likely wouldn't have time to write in them....So I'm going full size. If you want to carry it around, etc, maybe the pocket size will work better for you.

You can't screw it up... ;) We all order these books and then realize we need to order additional pages later...

Tom sent me a message and says it is fixed and live so give it hell men!!!

Anyone else having problems with the coupon code? Or am I doing something wrong?

Do me a favor and put something in the cart and try to enter the code and let me know.

Glad to see everyone taking advantage of this months promo!

Promo code : IMPACT worked for me!

I scored one of the limited edition Sniper's Hide books, some page dividers, reticle hold sheets, wind index sheets, and some other goodies!

If your not sure what to get I'd highly recommend the limited edition Sniper's Hide book. It's very well thought out, it has a larger variety than a modular book, and COSTS LESS! What's not to love?

Thanks for the hook up on the Promo Code Tony! You guys really look out for your customers!

Always looking to help out and get shooters the #1 data book on the market at the best prices.

Thanks for taking advantage of this months Promo!

Nice! Now I need to grab one of the fitness books. Gonna be hitting it hard this summer need something to look back on.

Only the dead see the end of war.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365707635.428074.jpg. It's not working for me either. ?

Only the dead see the end of war.

Code is working guys!

As of the last few days we have had some confusion or issues. I want to clarify a few things.

Once you submit your order and you forget to put the code in at the time of purchase I cant go back in the system and fix it. It's a done deal as the CC companies have charged the fee's and to cancel and resubmit there will be more fee's.

If you put the code in it should adjust your total prior to check out. If you don't see the adjustment then the code wasn't entered. Re enter it.

Also be sure that your order is falling in the parameters of the monthly promo for the Month. This month you get 10%on a order of $60 or more. If your order isn't over $60 the code wont work.

Hope this clarifies any issues. If not and you have a question or need help drop me a line.

Happy Shooting

Thanks for the order and glad to help out!!

Still time left to take advantage of the April Promo

April Promo is running out get in while you can!

Last few das of April promo!