• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact Data Books December PROMO

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    As always we enjoy offering our customs a chance to save money while offering you a modular data book that offers you the most flexibility and options on the market.

Our books allow shooters over 500 different data collection pages to choose from.

This month we will be offering shooters A 10% DISCOUNT on <span style="font-weight: bold">all orders </span>.

This discounts do not apply to tools and accessories.

This months promo code is : <span style="font-weight: bold">LASTCHANCE</span>

Happy Shooting from the leaders in data book production!!

Re: Impact Data Books December PROMO

Glad we can help everyone out!!

Last Promo of the year dont miss out!!
    smile.gif

Data book ordered thanks again!

Any possibility of getting a vortex reticle page?

I have this reticle Thanks

sub_vhs-lr_s_4-16x44_bdc.jpg

njhkar- we will get right on it!!

Dont forget to take advantage of the December Promo. I see alot fo people had Impact Data Books on their Xmas list. Alot of wives buying books!!
    smile.gif

Awesome thank you, i really like the data book. So much good information.

Just one question about a page --MOA Adjustment Values--

What exactly is the purpose of this page?

Its a quick reference page for shooters running MOA adjustments on their scopes.

Example:

If you decided to move your reticle .75 - 3 clicks on a 1/4 moa adjusting scope at say 700 yards, you now have moved the strike of the round - 5.25 inches

Basically a cheat sheet to help people out!

Enjoy the sale shooters!!
    smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still waiting for my databook cover.</div></div>

This was a joke for Tony. Impact goes above and beyond. Their customer service is top notch along with their products. I use them all the time.

Still time to get orders in and get them prior to XMAS!

I can't find pages for Echo Silhouette Steel in the drop-down when I try to build a modular book. Are they unavailable at the moment?

ETA: disregard, the diary version should work okay.

We are wraping up the reticle requests then they need to goto print you will see a new products list posted in this section with all new pages as soon as they are ready.

Also follow us on FaceBook to keep in the loop.

We try to offer some type of Promo to our great customers. I havent sat down yet and made the promo list for 2013 yet. Guess I will have to get cracking on that today or tomorrow and have it ready for you guys
    smile.gif

The Echo Silhoutee page is - ML-ECHO yiu can find it in the Military Law Enforcement section of the site on the left menu.

Just put in an order and used code! Thank you very much. New shooter here and ordered the premade book with some other goodies. Can't wait to get it.

Received mine just a couple days after I ordered it. Fantastic product, going to the range tomorrow and put it to use!

Few days left for the December Promo :0

I received my data book today. I am very impressed with the quality, and it is fantastic in every way. I can't stop smiling.
    grin.gif

Thanks!

I ordered my first Impact Data book last night can't wait to get it!!!

Glad to help out guys and thank you for making us the #1 data book on the market.

Last few hours in 2012 dont miss out on the last deal.

We will be throwing in some bonus goodies in tonights orders.
    !!

Received mine today can't say enough about the service or the product. Thanks for the goodies!!!