• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Impact Data Books Discount Code

Re: Impact Data Books Discount Code

There is one, but there is physical activity involved, and despite the rubber gloves, I would rather pay full price. Nomad is into some weird shit.

Ok you want a discount code and sale then we will run one for the month of FEB for all our loyal customers and new customers as well.

So for the month of FEB you can save 10% on any data book or refill page order of $60 or more. The code is live and active as we speak.

Enter code: <span style="font-weight: bold">GETSOME</span>
At checkout to take advantage of the sale.

Happy shooting

Hugo, You have to finish the saying after GETSOME to recieve your discount though...

did the price of the Modular Data book increase? I swear a few weeks ago it was $32. Now its $42. Also, Triad Tactical is still selling it for $32. WTF? How can triad be selling it cheaper than Impact? Please clarify

No prices have not increased the prices are the same as the day we opened!!

The Premade books are $32 in standard 80 weight and in RNR they are $40.

Modular 80 weight is $42 RNR is $50

Hope this helps

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok you want a discount code and sale then we will run one for the month of FEB for all our loyal customers and new customers as well.

So for the month of FEB you can save 10% on any order of $60 or more. The code is live and active as we speak.

Enter code: <span style="font-weight: bold">GETSOME</span>
At checkout to take advantage of the sale.

Happy shooting </div></div>

That sucks, spent 200 clams in the last 2-3 weeks there.

I love this forum. I've been debating on which of the two well-known books to get.

Guess which one I'll be getting now?
smile.gif

Thanks for the discount code Nomad..........order placed.

Now that's good customer service! As for a code and the owner throws one out there. Thanks for a great product!

No problem guys thats what we are here for. To help shooters.

We try to toss these out from time to time in order to help you save a few bucks.

Our books offer the most flexability, options, and quality on the market today.

Just a reminder for our loyal customers use it!! Pass it on to your buddies!

Happy Shooting

Thanks for your support, Nomad. I just bought the modular set and the mil-dot master. This newbie needs all the help I can get!

Your welcome and thank you and everyone taking advantage of this sale.

Its the beginning of the shooting season no better time to toss the old book and get a new book started and setup for how you shoot and train.

Just put this code to use! Modular book, page separators, MilDot Master, and a FDAC as well.

Put a discount out there and see what happens? My wallet both loves you and dislikes you right now.
smile.gif

Picked up the complete starter set. I need all the help I can get. Thanks for the code Nomad.

I ordered a custom data book today at 3:38pm PST and recieved a email at 4:27pm saying that it had been shipped. WOW Thats the people we need in Washington, then maybe something could get done!

Just so happened to be building all of the orders for the day when your came in!! So i was able to crank it out and get it rolling for you.

We have the largest inventory of data books around with every option a shooter can ever need and want on hand. Very rarely is something not available. We get regular shipments that allow us to keep the product coming in and going out fast and effeciently.

All orders 99% of the time ship the next available shipping day from the USPS. If it doesnt it's usually because I am at a match
smile.gif

Happy shooting and thank you all for making us the eladers in data book production.

Nomad I have a question I'm going to PM you about your awesome books, and I'm probably going to order one with your answer!

Week left on the Feb promotion!!

Dont forget to take advantage of it and get yourself a quality data book!

Does it have to be a data book purchase? Will it work with anything 60 dollars or more?

Thanks.

Hope this helps

So for the month of FEB you can save 10% on any data book or refill page order of $60 or more.

We look forward to filling your order!

Times ticking on Feb Promotion!!

Feb is winding down!! Don't miss out!