• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact Data Books Fitness Books Just Released

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    <span style="font-weight: bold">Impact Data Books Fitness Logs</span>
    Impact Data Books continues to lead the way in modular data collection books. We are happy to announce the newest products in our continuously growing product line, the Fitness Log Books.

Impact Data Books is now offering <span style="font-weight: bold">two</span> new and exciting books in order to assist you with your physical fitness and weight training programs.

<span style="font-weight: bold">The Cross Training Fitness Book-</span> is designed to assist and track your day to day fitness activities. This book is designed and setup to assist anyone that does Crossfit™ type exercise workouts. This book features 100 double sided pages that are printed on our heavy duty 80 weight paper. Page types include hero workouts, benchmark workouts, benchmark lifts, and work out of the day type pages. These books like are other books come in a durable poly-carbonate 3 ring modular binder that allows you to order refill pages for your book at a later date.

FITNESS-2.jpg

CROSSTRAINING-2.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">The Fitness Book-</span> is designed to assist and track your day to day fitness activities. This book is designed and setup to assist you in tracking your weightlifting, cardiovascular training and diet. This book features 100 double sided pages that are printed on our heavy duty 80 weight paper. These books like our other books come in a durable poly-carbonate 3 ring modular binder that allows you to order refill pages for your book at a later date.

Our fitness books have been a huge success and we know that they will help you log and track your exercise sessions in a proficient and organized manner. These books are already in use at numerous gyms in our area

<span style="font-weight: bold">Custom books for your gym</span>If you belong to a Crossfit gym and would like to get your club setup with books with your gym logo on them like the ones you see above let us know and we will be more then happy to get your gym setup.

crossfitbwi.jpg

crossfitannapolis.jpg

You can purchase your books at <span style="font-weight: bold">www.impactdatabooks.com</span>

We specialize in custom designed pages and layouts. If you have any specific or custom page needs please contact us and we will be more then happy to help design a page that works for your needs.

Stay tuned for more new items from the leaders in data book production in the upcoming weeks.

Re: Impact Data Books Fitness Books Just Released

Do you have plans to make a Wendler 5-3-1 program log?

I have no clue what that is but I will look into it and if there is a need and desire we can.

We are working on some others now!!

Google Jim Wendler... it's a barbell big five based program that has a progressive loading plan. He shows how to build a spreadsheet plan in his online book but I think it would work better in your format.

G

Nice looking gear...keep up the good work. I'll see you on the outdoor range soon.

Kidd

Sounds good Kidd hope all is well brother!

First run of fitness and weight lifting books are almost gone. Second run is already being printed!

smile.gif

LMAO didn't think anyone here had heard of Wendler. Book looks great, I always tore the crap out of training logs.

Wendler has a pretty good program going there. I had done the Texas Method for about 18 months but ended up over trained at the beginning of the year. I can recover better on Wendler's 5-3-1 @ 38yrs old. I like how you can plan exactly what you'll be lifting 4-8 months out.

These are looking good. Nice to have item to track your history.

Dammit this is gonna cost me money

Glad you guys are liking the books!! we have been selling alot of these to military and law enforcement folks in the area.

Alot of people are taking there fitness serious and so should you!!

Tracking your efforts is a great way to improve!!

Just throwing an idea out there. Have you checked out Military Athlete and some of their programs? What about a hybrid book that has a way to track their operator ugly fitness test and operator workouts. Also, they have a pretty good range fitness program, what about score sheets and what not. I think it is doable, and I'm willing to help out.

Also, maybe we can tweak their range fitness to gear more towards the sniper. I know stress shooting (dynamic) shooting is key these days. How bad ass would it be to create a sniper range fitness program. I think it would benefit a ton of dudes in MIL/LE comps and operations both domestic and overseas.

I found the fitness books on your website but they say coming soon. When will they be available?

CAn we get a shot of what the pages look like?

Good job, now this is something people should be using a lot

Well it has great impact on a person. Its a good tool to motivate a person for fitness. I am very impressed with it. Nice thread.