• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact Data Books Jan Promo

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    Impact Data Books Jan Promo

Ok being the new year is upon us and many of us are hitting the gym getting lean, mean and in shape we are going to do a January Promo on our Crossfit and weight lifting books.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Crossfit Book</span>

CROSSTRAINING-2.jpg

This book is loaded with everything you will need to have a successful workout. This book will allow you to track all Crossfit type activities from your workout of the day, hero workouts, benchmark lifts, benchmark work out of days, as well as the popular girl workouts. This book allows you to purchase refill pages to replace the pages you have used up or to modify the book to fit your workout needs.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Weight Lifting Book</span>

FITNESS-2.jpg

Our fitness book will assist you with tracking your weight lifting, diet, and cardiovascular sessions. This book will assist you with logging and recording your workout session’s in an organized and accurate manner. This book allows you to purchase refill pages to replace the pages you have used up or to modify the book to fit your workout needs.

Use Promo code: <span style="font-weight: bold">IMPACTFIT</span>

You can us the code at checkout to receive $4 off each of these books.

Re: Impact Data Books Jan Promo

Glad that people are using these books to help succeed with their New Years weight loss resolutions!

smile.gif

Bump

Very nice. I didn't know this book even existed! Funny thing because I'm starting Crossfit tomorrow. I'm a glutton for physical punishment. Thanks for the deal.