• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Impact Data Books July Promo

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    We want to help everyone celebrate our birthday in style!! So for the month of July we are offering free shipping on any order of $60 or more.

Us promo code at checkout : <span style="font-weight: bold">FREEDOM</span>
    Happy birthday from the leaders in data book production.

Impact Data Books!!

Re: Impact Data Books July Promo

Glad we can help out

Glad we can help you out!!

Thanks to everyone for all the great feedback and support allowing us to provide you the most versatile and flexable data book on the market!

Don't forget about the July Promo we are offering!!

Happy Shooting

Few days left on July Promo!
    smile.gif

Does this make the Ground or Priority Free?

I just ordered(#2753) several things in anticipation for a class with Controlled Chaos Arms in Iowa this October.

I put the code it but only ground was listed as free so wasn't sure if I was making use of the code.

** Also are you one of the instructors for this course?

Its going to go Priority and it will be on the way in tomorrows mail as well.

I will see you in OCT!!
    smile.gif

wish I had money to buy one before I get my rifle, and in time to use the promo code. But maybe next paycheck if there is any left.

Missed this special till yesterday evening, just made it in under the wire. Thanks for the deal Nomad.