• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Impact Data Books March Madness promo!

NOMAD

If you want to beat me practice more
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    Impact Data Books March madness Promo!!

Impact Data Books has revolutionized how data books are made and sold to shooters. We our serious, about making sure shooters have a well thought out and practical data book, and that is why we offer the largest selection of data book pages for shooters to choose from. We offer numerous mission specific pages that enhance and simplify the work military and law enforcement snipers will come across in their day to day operations. So don’t settle for anything else! If you are serious about shooting and want to be successful in what you are doing our books will give you the competitive edge that you are looking for.

So back by popular demand from the leader in data book production we will be running our March madness promotion.

So during the month of March we will be offering: 10% off any data book or page order of $60 or more as well as we will give you one free Round Count Book.

Use this months <span style="font-weight: bold">PROMO CODE: PIONEERS </span> when checking out from our online store.

Re: Impact Data Books March Madness promo!

BTT

We have been selling them like crazy!! They will be available on Tuesday night again.

We have another run of covers coming in on Tues as well for everyone that requested them.

Happy Shooting Tony

This is a phenomenal book and a "must have" for a serious shooter.

It gives you everything you need for building data on a rifle and practicing on the range.

Don't mess around with trying to make your own, buy a top quality product and be done with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have been selling them like crazy!! They will be available on Tuesday night again.

We have another run of covers coming in on Tues as well for everyone that requested them.

Happy Shooting Tony </div></div>

I will be picking one up tonight then. THanks. Also, is the video done on how to use one. I tagged your thread on ARF.

Bump for the shooters!!

Book covers and All in one Sniper Kits are back in stock.

The video is almost complete. I have been a super busy on the firing line with shooters the last few weeks. I need to get the last bit filmed and edited.

In addition we are getting ready to once again launch more new and exciting never before seen options for shooters.

We at Impact Data Books have brought the data book to a completely new level. Innovation, originality, as well as real world use and knowledge of what a data book needs to consist of is what has made us the most versatile, flexible and sought after book on the market.

The days of cartoonish, coil bound, copied, reshuffled data books has come and gone. There is no need to settle for a book that almost gets the job done when you have the ability to get one that will get the job done.

Thanks to everyone for all the support and we look forward to bringing you the most options available in data books.

Another truck load of product in and ready to go out to you guys!!

Have a great wekend of shooting!

We are happy to see so many of you taking advantage of March Madness.

You still have 2 weeks left.

Times ticking on March Madness

Just tried the promo code "PIONEERS" a few minutes ago and it was not working... help

Just Checked it and its working fine. Let me know if you have any other issues and we will get you setup.

Good stuff. Be there in a minute.
    smile.gif

Reminder

So during the month of March we will be offering: 10% off any data book or page order of $60 or more as well as we will give you one free Round Count Book.

If your order doesnt reach the $60 it wont accept the code!

Time is ticking dont miss out on March Madness.

You guys have made it a huge success and we are already planning our next promotion for following months.

Only a few more days guys to get the discounts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 223nbecker45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just tried also and it didnt work. </div></div>

I ordered the all in one about mid month and couldnt get it to work either. Maybe I put the code in the wrong way. Not complaining, love my book, just echoing what others have said.

Thanks for the orders and the kind words everyone.

<span style="font-weight: bold">The March promo will only work on books and page orders not accessories.</span>
    Our all in one kit gives you the shooter a built in savings compared to buying it piece buy piece. If you buy it piece by piece you will actually spend more. The discount is on the book in the all in one kit.

Hope this may clear up any confusion.

Make sure you keep your eyes open for what we have coming next~~
    wink.gif

Great deal, was going to purchase one anyway and this sealed the deal.

I just got my box of goodies from Tony, stocked up on a few old pages and got some of the new ones too. All ready for the SH.com Cup!!

Even ordered me one of them new fangled Kestrel's with Horus Atrag, I figured someone here needed to do a nice review of them. I'll use it during the Cup and see how it works.

J

Just put in a big order thanks looks like great formats

Thanks for the orders guys!!

48 hours left on March madness!!

<span style="font-size: 23pt"> </span> Last day of March Madnes!!

smile.gif