• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact Databook Cover

Hasgun Willtravel

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2007
Ionia County, MI
Here is the final version of an Impact Databook cover that I made for Tony's databook. There are only a couple covers that accomodate this book, so here is another choice for the masses.

DSC00760.JPG

Re: Impact Databook Cover

is this for the new smaller book that he offers?? nice looking cover. by chance is there one in black?

I have a pocket DB on the way, and there will be a cover for those also, exactly the same as this, just smaller to fit the smaller book.

I can do black.

Looks good Nick!!

Thanks Tony. I have not had as much time to play around making these as i wanted too, but I have a small stack now.

Thanks Lonewolf. I see that you have a couple good looking covers yourself. If there is anything I can help you out with, materials..etc., just let me know. On that note, I would love to know where you get your binding from.

Nick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pocket Databook covers are now available! Thanks for the help Tony! </div></div>

Multicam?

You did all the work Nick LOL I just make a popular book that needs good quality covers.

You did all the work Nick LOL I just make a popular book that needs good quality covers.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the support all you guys have given, it means a lot.

Thanks also to Tony for the pocket databook for a pattern, and Mark from Storm Tactical for his data books to also pattern off.

Nick

Got mine...great cover and organizer for my Impact book...thanks.

2421636080034641966S600x600Q85.jpg

2994802480034641966S600x600Q85.jpg

2780849150034641966S600x600Q85.jpg

~Mike

That's a nice cover, but LonewolfUSMC made that one, my cover has 3 interior pockets, and I use 1" webbing on the exterior instead of the thin binding.

Untrained eyes may not be able to tell the difference unless your fieldcraft is really strong
grin.gif

Do you make covers for spiral bound storm tac. books?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Invstr21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you make covers for spiral bound storm tac. books?</div></div>

I am going to be placing an order with Storm Tactical for some more products, so when I get the spiral books then yes, but not for another 3-4 weeks.

Lol, they all come with it it, when I can keep them stocked, some are currently leaving Grand River Tactical World Headquarters ( my basement
grin.gif
) without the name tapes, so people are not waiting for them.

Until I get the little tags, that's just how I am getting the name out there.

If you feel it is unsightly, I can leave it off..there certainly isn't an extra charge for me putting it on there.

I like the name on your stuff so when all my friends who say snipers hide is a place for mall ninjas to hide I show them all the great deals I have made on here and all the cool stuff they don't have. I can't show anyone Nick's stuff without some comment being made about how much better the quality is from the others. From his items to custom request he has gone above and beyond making his drag bags, rifle/scope covers and everything else the best on the market!

Please don't take offense. I like the look of the name down the spine. Looks like it would add support to that area as well.

Mine came in the mail last week. Very nice cover, great design, fair price, and a decent turn around time. What more could ya ask for? +1 from me on these!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M14MSgt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just curious on turn-around time on these? I ordered one on March 1. </div></div>

Typically its 4-6 days if they're not on stock, and I have to make them. If you order a name tape, it can take up to 7 business days just to get the name tape, because I do not make them in house.

I did get your name today in the mail, and because of my work schedule, it will ship Monday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pocket Databook covers are now available! </div></div>

Money sent your way this morning for a pocket data book cover.

just got my coyote brown today with name tape. the grand river tactical tape was not along the spine, however. no biggie...still love the cover. a bit of a challenge to insert the plastic data book covers into the cover flaps...but managed without too much bending.

great product! looks awesome

the mail is soooooo sloooooowwwwwwwwww. im stiiiilllll waiting on mine, lol

All that were ordered prior to March 4 are in the mail. I ran out of my name tapes, in coyote and multicam, so some will not have them and instead of making you guys wait, I just started shipping them.