• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale Impact Precision 737r In Stock

Guys come on they need to make more then two. Already says sold out.
Ouch. I ended up getting mine as a barreled action from Altus. I’m sure that along with what is probably a full waiting list, they have to supply different vendors.

Ouch. I ended up getting mine as a barreled action from Altus. I’m sure that along with what is probably a full waiting list, they have to supply different vendors.
Might be worth a phone call to confirm the website is correct.

Website says in stock. Let me add it to my cart.

I ordered one in LH this morning with a magnum bolt face after getting the email.

I already have one in a 6.5 prc build and think it is great. So wanted to add another.

Good luck

Robb

Reactions: Familydude
You can't go by the website inventory, especially the same day they send out notification that they're available. Give them a call, I doubt they would spend the time making a left hand run without having a decent amount of extras. I just ordered my 3rd, they are the best actions I've ever used. I've got 5 barrels through one and 2 through the other without the first issue.