• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Importing UK, German and Kiwi supressors

I feel like the import fees and regulations would be difficult to overcome, I'm not sure how the atf would handle that either seeing as how the can isn't registered in the US. Why would you want to do this anyways just out of curiosity?

It's not worth the money involved or time spent trying to make it happen. Stick with US made.

Will be classed as a dealer sample

Yes, the imported foreign suppressors are not transferable to civilians / non-dealers.

The other alternative is to have them made there locally as licence manufactured products.

Best Regards!

Tuukka Jokinen
Ase Utra sound suppressors

Now there is a man who knows suppressors!

Muskox, your point about the Euros making better suppressors because they have been doing it longer is 100% correct. Not only that, they are cheaper there too because they are not considered 'special' like they are here. The only reason they are special here is because the ATF regulates them. Which leads manufacturers to charge huge sums for bits of pipe with baffles in them.

I've owned an Ase Ultra when I lived in England, it was the single most efficient suppressor I have owned and it was cheap too.

Modern 'good' US suppressors for some reason are just not at efficient (advanced?) as Euro items. Look at some of the tiny cans on the UK gun forums, and they have better suppression than your average can here!

Now there is a man who knows suppressors!

Muskox, your point about the Euros making better suppressors because they have been doing it longer is 100% correct. Not only that, they are cheaper there too because they are not considered 'special' like they are here. The only reason they are special here is because the ATF regulates them. Which leads manufacturers to charge huge sums for bits of pipe with baffles in them.

I've owned an Ase Ultra when I lived in England, it was the single most efficient suppressor I have owned and it was cheap too.

Modern 'good' US suppressors for some reason are just not at efficient (advanced?) as Euro items. Look at some of the tiny cans on the UK gun forums, and they have better suppression than your average can here!

Thanks Montana, I was stationed in Europe for almost 7 years, Euros know a thing or two about "moderators" as they call them.