• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s IMPOSSIBLE TO TOP THIS CONTEST

Re: IMPOSSIBLE TO TOP THIS CONTEST

I love free directions to something I didn't know I desperatly needed!!!

Yea, this will be hard to top. But I can't wait to see the tries.

been there done that. I have one in GAP Camo
grin.gif

Guarddog

My McAfee Site Adviser lit-up like a Christmas Tree when I clicked-on the Super Hero link. You may want to delete that post.

-Pat

"The thought screen helmet scrambles telepathic communication between aliens and humans"

Wouldn't a quart of Jim Beam do the same thing?

He-Shoot-Me...

I scanned that baby pretty thoroughly (360), nothing came up. Sad to loose the Super Hero Registry!

"You may experience telepathic resistance from the aliens when you try to make the hat. Expect it. You must make the hat as quickly as possible so you are not overcome by them."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: He_Shoot _Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guarddog

My McAfee Site Adviser lit-up like a Christmas Tree when I clicked-on the Super Hero link. You may want to delete that post.

-Pat </div></div>

Thanks.

I prefer to go the old school route and just use aluminum foil. It's a classic looks and the chicks dig it.

"One woman who now wears a thought screen helmet along with her husband reports that she killed four alien-hybrid fetuses in a row by taking a gram of vitamin C every hour for weeks. She used her alarm clock at night to awaken her. She reported that she could no longer feel the fetuses moving and the aliens were very angry at the deaths of the alien-hybrids they implanted in her. The aliens did remove a dead alien-hybrid fetus before implanting a live one at another time. This was before she started wearing a thought screen helmet. "

WOW,,,, just WOW,,,, hope none of these people live near me.

i wish i could make money off these people

Are these people for fucking real? Loved the one, "a women living with her sons in a TRAILER PARK in Arizona", how come all good stories/conspiracies, and tornadoes start with trailer parks?

If you want to hear a bunch of these wachjobs and get a good laugh listen to art bell and coast to coast on am!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: prez_ebrmc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wish i could make money off these people </div></div>

First they would have to have some!

Make some mittens to go with the hat $$$$$$$$$$$$ / anal guard boxers so they don't get probed

waste of time aluminium foil does the same thing

What the fark does one have to smoke/consume/snort to come up with THAT?!?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: someguy12341</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What the fark does one have to smoke/consume/snort to come up with THAT?!? </div></div>

People are just <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> FUCKING <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> stupid!

What the fuck, who believes this shit? I guess I don't have my helmet, and the aliens just got to me..