• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

imr 7878 loads

Assuming you mean IMR 7828, QuickLoad reports 81gr in a 338 LM with a 300gr SMK to be over pressure. Any signs of excessive pressure?

No I started at 79gr and worked up to this it was listed as max on imr load data . Its all I can find right now and it has several loads for my 300 wm also .

I have no experience with that load and quickload is not usually 100%. As long as you are comfortable with the pressure

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input.I get up your way once in a while my son bought a place in gladstone in june .

Just loaded 300 wm with imr 7828ssc. 73gr, 208 amaxx, cci lr primer ( not a mag primer). Average 2800 fps. 18 fps spread. About 3/8 group at 100 yards. This was shot out of a 26 in barrel. I think it was around 30 degrees when shot thru the chrony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk