• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IMR4759 & Quickload?

Fatelvis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2003
Mokena, IL
Can anybody help me with adding this powder to the database for some of my cast Boolit figures? Thanks-

Not sure what you're asking for. The database updates CDs from Neconos should autoplay when you load them in your CD drive. If they don't, open Windows Explorer, drill down to the root directory of the CD drive, and double-click on the Qupdate.exe file.

Have you gotten any help yet, Fatelvis? I'm thinking of trying to do the same thing. I use Quickload a lot, but have never added a powder file. I've heard that 4759 wasn't added because it was "going to be discontinued". I don't think that is so any more. I think it caused too much of a ruckus from the cast bullet crowd, and rightfully so. I'll be following this thread, and will add any progress(?) that I make.

I called Neco and he said it was very involved and you needed burn info from the powder manufacturer, which was hard to obtain. I hope 4759 doesnt get discontinued, but I have been stocking up just in case.....