• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In Living Color

Inspired by @sirhrmechanic posts about the Wayans brother in the Beavis & Butthead thread, post here clips of your best ILC moments

Wanda was a babe!

Don't forget Firemarshall Bill...

So The Simpsons and In Living Color started somewhere around Spring 1990... and my buddies and I never missed an episode. We'd meet up at W. Giles place near Fayetteville and do a shrimp boil or a steak cook or a pig butt... and watch The Simpsons and In Living Color. And Laugh our asses off!! It was the funniest thing on TV, at that time, ever!

Beavis and Butthead were still a year or so away.

But The Simpsons first year and ILC were awesome!

Sirhr

Don't forget Firemarshall Bill...

So The Simpsons and In Living Color started somewhere around Spring 1990... and my buddies and I never missed an episode. We'd meet up at W. Giles place near Fayetteville and do a shrimp boil or a steak cook or a pig butt... and watch The Simpsons and In Living Color. And Laugh our asses off!! It was the funniest thing on TV, at that time, ever!

Beavis and Butthead were still a year or so away.

But The Simpsons first year and ILC were awesome!

Sirhr

I caught as much as I could but I was at the height of sea duty op tempo in 1990

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Two snaps up.
a9391a45ccad6483553b2725317a2b02--in-living-color-funny-pics.jpg

Hollywood homeboys. Mo money mo money. I also remember a skit with him being homeless and keeping turds in a jar. Hahaha

Where's the one with Grace Jones, I think it was, with the poisonous arm pits, that one was a classic.

Ride the snake and Vera were fucking hilarious too, In Living Color was one of the funniest sketch comedy shows!

Love the similar threads function.

Al Bundy on “The Dirty Dozens”

Last edited: