• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In need of a spuhr mount

miscexpense

Never stop learning
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2018
Alabama
Anyone know of the best place to get a Spuhr 4002 at the moment? Being on sale would be a huge PLUS. But I just want to patronize a small business if I can.

Mile Hile probably has one. I just picked up one of Spuhr’s new hunting mounts from them.

Spuhr prices suck ass and they really aren't that great of a product. Can get an American made mount for less money and it won't slip.

I didn’t post this to pick a fight. Thank you for your candor though. I’ve been using a spuhr on my other rifle for years and it has not failed me. I have nothing against USA made, I just prefer the spuhr for PRS and NRL.

I didn’t post this to pick a fight. Thank you for your candor though. I’ve been using a spuhr on my other rifle for years and it has not failed me. I have nothing against USA made, I just prefer the spuhr for PRS and NRL.
Spuhrs are great, this guy is picking fights on a bunch of threads.

Spuhr prices suck ass and they really aren't that great of a product. Can get an American made mount for less money and it won't slip.

Spuhr is trash that's why not one special forces unit in the whole world use them... dumbest shit I've read in weeks ^^

Oh SPECIAL FORCES? Quick let me get my credit card. For every great piece of gear SF picks, I can show you 10 pieces of shit that were universally hated by end users. It means jack shit. The new MK22 is sporting a G mount, so sorry.

Fact - They are not an American Company
Fact- They are more expensive than just about anyone else
Fact - There are numerous people who have had issues with scope slippage at the recommended torque settings

They are just the flavor of the month until something new comes out that people googo and gaga over. $400+ for a mount is highway robbery and there is nothing technologically in the product to justify the cost. G, Bader and ARC make a superior mount, for much less money, while being an American Company, supporting American Manufacturing.

Last edited: