• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In need of Bolt for Remington 512

robescc

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2010
Everett, WA
I have been looking for a while for a bolt for a Rem 512 I picked up for $20 at a yard sale. It is not in the best shape but I just want it for a shooter. Any bolt from a Rem 51x model will work. Does anyone have one laying around? I have called everyone I could Google and no one has one.

Thanks guys.

Re: In need of Bolt for Remington 512

I dont have one for ya... But... I found this listing on Remingtons website for gunsmiths that make and carry parts for various guns. One of them is Ahlman's it's in my home state of Minnesota and they might have something. I know when I was there they have an extensive amount of gun stuff.

But either way there is like 15 different places you could call and see if they have a handle on one. Here's the link: Remington List of Part Suppliers

Hope that helps! I must say though 20 bucks for a 512 is a good deal. Could you post pictures of your find? I love old guns, Thanks and good hunting.

eBay has a complete bolt assembly listing right now, about $71 with 21 hours remaining........xray9

Email Wendall @ Out Back Gun Parts and see if he might have one. He has alot of 22 chit on hand.lol Great guy also.

Thanks guys. I will do all recommended above. I did check Remington's site and called everyone I could that they had listed and it got me nowhere.