• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns In Waist Band Appendix Carry Glock 29 Holster

The Gump

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 17, 2011
The Edge Of Anarchy
Any suggestions? I'm a thin frame so I need it to not be bulky and I need a clip on because I can not carry at work and need it to come off easily.

Last edited:
Comptac Two o clock is another option if you're going that route. I have one of the Phlster skeletons which I'm quite fond of. It has the soft loops so you can move it around a bit if you sitting down and moving, and it's easy on easy off. It's also tuckable if you need to dress up a bit.

I like the soft loops over the the J clips and Comptac will also put on C clips which are secure, but can be a pain getting on and off, if you have them sized right for your belt.

Looking for the same features out of a holster as you last time I was in the market, I ended up going with an IWB kydex holster from PJHolster.com. This holster was purchased for my XDS9, I also got a kydex mag pouch with it as well to carry a spare magazine. This holster works very well for lightweight carry firearms, and overall after several months of use I have been very happy with it.

I know its not what you are looking for, but I got a Versacarry sample and I have been carrying my m&p9c in it. So far, I like it. The popular one that I see is the Galco Stow-n-Go or Tuck-n-Go. Both are inexspensive and comfortable.

I've always carried in this position. It's just what is most comfortable for me. I've had many holsters, both cheap and expensive, hard and soft. You will laugh when I tell you, but out of them all, my all time favorite has been a cheap Uncle Mikes #5 "Inside the Pants" holster. These are usually around $12. I've had the one I carry now for almost 5 years. It's carried every single day. They make them for all types/sizes of pistols. They are light weight, cheap, padded, one single easy to use clip, don't make you sweat, easy to put in/take off. No, they are not super tacti-cool, but they are damn sure comfortable and work well.

*** I use a #5 on a Glock 33 and a XDM 3.8". This is not the "recommended" size, but they fit very snug and gives more complete overall coverage of the pistol, including the rear sight so it doesn't ever rub against me and its covered when I lay the gun in the console of the truck.

Last edited: