• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In which order would you buy stuff ?

Elxx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2008
Tucson AZ
Things I need/want.

New electronic hearing protection.
New tacticool pants.
New trigger.
New stock.

I feel like getting them in the current order. What would you do?

Re: In which order would you buy stuff ?

Well, without knowing what you're currently using for hearing protection, pants, trigger or stock then it's hard to say.

If you currently don't have any pants, by all means please get those first.

buy pants

skip the electronic ears and get custom molded ones. They're cheaper and better.

buy bullets

Ahh right. So currently I have...

None of it.

Not kidding...lost my hearing protection a few weeks ago so I haven't gone shooting since.

Stock is a (dare I say) factory sps 0_o. Same with trigger.

I'm getting all of it regardless...just with some time in between.

Ya even tucson shooting in the buff is getting some laughs (temp drop is not helping).

Trigger a bad trigger is worse than a bad stock
Stock this directly affect my ability to shoot
I already own jeans and they do what i need them too
I don't need an electronic device that may fail (especially in inclimate weather) to protect my already damaged hearing

always make sure you have some kind of hearing protection

What the hell are "tactical pants"?

Those are pants which you will need need tactics to get into...
laugh.gif

Kraig,
I have to agree with you what is all of the tactical stuff...tactical pants, tactical shirts, tactical boots, tactical shotgun, tactical handgun, tactical vest, tactical whatever.
Someone over the years has done some great marketing. If it is "tactical" is sure costs more and the "tactical" people will sure pay for it.
Give me a pair of jeans, a shirt, reliable shotgun, a couple 1911s, steel toed work boots and I am good to go. I am an old fart but still hold my own shooting against the tactical crowd.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those are pants which you will need need tactics to get into...
laugh.gif

</div></div>

Sounds like the pants my wife wears
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those are pants which you will need need tactics to get into...
laugh.gif

</div></div>

Did you mean <span style="text-decoration: underline">panties</span>?

If it were me: hearing protection, trigger, stock. I have more than enough pairs of pants.

1.Hearing protection. Once you lose your hearing its gone.
+Electronic hearing protection increase range safety.
2.Stock. Sps stock is just useless.
3.Trigger. X-mark is not that good but it works better then that sps stock does.
4.Safe your money for ammo.