• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Incoming!!!! Premier Heritage 3-15x50....

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

Liberty Optics had the priviledge of receiving the very first DT-MTC production Heritage in the country this past Friday. The 3-15x50 with Gen 2 mildot. Since it was a customer's scope, I didn't want to handle it too much but I did take a peek through it and turn the knobs just a "wee" bit.

I don't want to add fuel to the flames of hype and anticipation, but this scope was every bit like I remembered from SHOT show. And you know what I wrote back in my report. I sent this scope to the customer on Monday, so hopefully you will be hearing some good things very soon
wink.gif

We have at least 6 of the Gen 2 XR incoming this Friday. I'll be contacting those in line to see if they want their scopes. Premier assures me I'll be getting scopes weekly until our purchase orders are filled.

I can't wait to hear the feedback on these babies. I sincerely believe they are worth the wait. But, as always, you are the final judge.

Take care,

Scott

Re: Incoming!!!! Premier Heritage 3-15x50....

Excellent news Scott. Are the 5-25 still on track for June release? I'm looking to pickup a couple of those over the next year or so.

Scott ,

may be I'm interested in one 5-25x56 2nd gen , you already know its price ?

PP out

Dammit, I don't need a 5-25, but I "need" a 5-25!

"They got this depression on..."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am anxiously waiting. Hoping my name is on one of next weeks shipment. GenII XR for me. </div></div>

Yeah what he said
smile.gif

oh this really makes waiting for MY name to pop up easier
grin.gif
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6 just arrived!! A day early. I'm sure you will be hearing about these next week, all these are Gen 2 XR!!!

Scott </div></div>

Come on man, counting on you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">#133 baby nanny nanny boo boo
grin.gif
</div></div>

Just took out the Heritage spotting scope, er, riflescope #133 in a dim, overcast day and looked at a house about 1200 yards away and peeked into the living room. Overhead flying birds about 400 yards were easily identified as the red-tailed hawk, with the colors showing true against a gray sky. LOVE the reticle. My wife took a quick look and was amazed at the clarity. Great eye relief.

dmg308, your scope is safe in the box now, thanks for the looksee. Shipping tomorrow!

This scope is seriously making me rethink my entire scope battery.

I'm done now.
smile.gif

Yeah a little T-bagging never hurt anything. Scott just have it a special coating treatment on the lenses.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6 just arrived!! A day early. I'm sure you will be hearing about these next week, all these are Gen 2 XR!!!

Scott </div></div>

Please tell me one of them is mine
frown.gif

Nic

Im #16 on the list so i guess it will be a few weeks unless some of you guys opt not to purchase right now.

Dont deal. Im on the list making monthly payments till mine arrives.

I have awhile till june.......

Scott,

Please check your email as I have just sent one about my 3x15 order. Can't wait.....well I guess I'll just have too...lol

Thanks

No waiting is just difficult; shooting a Simmons 8-Point sucks!

It's even worse when you know it's been shipped and wont arrive till monday.

Better to have one shipped to not having one shipped! I hope you don't mind, but I had Scott ship it to my address just in case you weren't home to accept it! Just looking out!
grin.gif
Plus that way you are assured that you don't get a blem!

Any more arriving?

I am starting to feel guilty for hounding Scott, so I am going to shut up until it gets here.

I think he's getting them in at about 6 per week. That makes next week look pretty good to me.