• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Independence Day Sale at Snyder Precision

cattleman99

Snyder Precision LLC
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2018
Lincoln, NE
www.snyderprecision.com
t's time to celebrate the greatest country on the planet! We are having a 10% off sitewide sale now through July 4th.

Use the code LETFREEDOMRING10 at checkout to receive 10% off your entire order. If for some reason something is out of stock, but you still want to purchase it, shoot me a message, text, or email and we can honor the discount for you.

TRIGGERTECH SALE - 20% off all in stock TriggerTech triggers with the code TRIGGERED20

Once the triggers are gone, they are gone. We will get more in but we can't honor this discount again. We have a very limited stock so get them while you can. This deal can not be combined with the 10% off sitewide deal.

www.snyderprecision.com

You guys got me for a KRG Bravo for my CZ 457. Saved me $81, so I snagged a couple more items while I was there. ;)

Have a great 4th of July weekend!

Reactions: cattleman99